"If you think about it, it makes sense for them not to educate her. She'd be easier to control," Tony said while lounging on the office chair, feet prepped up on a table where one of many computers sat.

Several computers were held in the surveillance room, and each monitored a different part of the base, but one of the Avengers were interested in the showcased Pandora. SHIELD agents would also come and go, checking various things for reasons they didn't have to disclose, though some did. Those that chose to would often stick around, striking up conversations, but activity at the base happened to be slow at this hour and not many people came around.

"Even women as Asgard, although not always treated equally by everyone, still have the opportunity to learn as much as a man." Thinking it barbaric to deprive simone of knowledge, Thor swiftly crossed his arms over his chest and frowned.

Motioning to the computer screen with Pandora on it, Maria couldn't help but smile at the scene playing out for them. "At least Bruce went out of his way to but materials for Pandora. Apparently, she's eager to learn."

"That's no surprise," Thor replied quickly. "Anyone in her situation would be just as eager given the chance."

Leaning against the table, Steve looked at the monitor, watching Bruce sitting at a short table with Pandora. As Bruce explained it to them, he would be working in different subjects throughout the week with her and today, the last day of the week, happened to be reading.

"Sam wants to talk to her as well," Steve announced. "He thinks he might be able to get more information out of her due to his background with helping Vets."

Nodding, Maria tucked a stand of hair behind her ear. "That's a good idea. I'll send him in for dinner instead of Bruce to see how she reacts."

Shaking his head at the idea, Steve pointed out, "Bruce should still be there considering she's most comfortable around him, and she's even relaxed a little around Nat."

Snorting, Tony stood from his chair and stretched. "Not by much. Twig rarely verbally responds to Natasha."

Rolling his eyes, Steve huffed. "Why are you still calling her that? You know that's not her name."

"Bet you 20 bucks Pandora isn't her name either," he fired back.

"It's what she responds too."

Aching a challenging brow, Tony confidently walked out of the room. "We'll see about that," he called back and the others looked uncertainly to one another before focusing on the monitor once more, turning the volume up.

Sitting on the floor pillow, elbows resting on the table, Pandora underlined the words of a children's book with her finger, sounding out the letters. Across from her, Bruce keenly watched, praising her when she read a word correctly, and helping her sound out the words if she was struggling. Beside the book was one jar of peanut butter and another of jelly while three plates with crumbs on them lay in the floor near a partial loaf of bread.

In her corner by the glass, Natasha observed their lesson, as she had done for the past week, and smirked as Bruce attempted to reach over to point to a certain word, causing Pandora to pull back. Although much more willing to be near them, Pandora still wouldn't let them touch her, which made teaching her to write complicated.

Still, the lessons had been going well and they had discovered she enjoyed with. After learning this, Bruce tried to incorporate it into her life as much as possible. For example, today they cut their sandwiches in half, and then cut it again, making a quarter.