3

Present day

HOLY SHIT. I'm going to see her again. Why did I make my life a bit harder? She probably isn't a good actress anyway, and after an interview with her, I may never have to see her again. Fuck, I'm such an idiot.

"Mom!" My youngest yells, causing me to snap out of my thoughts. I realize that I'm still naked. Dammit. I jump out of bed, and grab my own clothes from the floor, before throwing them into the hamper.

I enter my walk-in closet quickly, and grab a robe, "Ma?"

Both of my daughters enter my room with big grins on their faces. Can they tell that I've gotten laid? Is it that obvious?

"Hey, girls," I attempt to smoothen the bed without making it seem obvious that someone slept there with me.

"So?" Mary beams, "how was your date with the young lady?"

I frown at them, and cross my arms over my chest, "so you two do know that she's twenty-five?"

"Of course we do," Mary says. We head downstairs, and into the kitchen. I desperately need coffee.

"Why do you two think that's a good idea?" I turn on the machine, and rub my temple. It really did get rough last night, even my back's hurting now.

"You need to spice things up, Ma. Please tell me you brought her home," Jane giggles and grabs a seat at the breakfast table.

"Jane! She's the same age as you!" They both shrug, and Mary heads into the pantry.

"Like that matters. Sex is sex," Mary mumbles. I groan and grab a coffee cup. What's wrong with my kids?

"Christopher and Ethan are coming over this weekend. You know, for your big four nine," Jane explains. I groan again, by just the thought of it. Christ, I'm getting old.

I look at Jane, and the baby bump on her stomach. She's due in a few months, and as much as I want to be a grandmother, I don't, at the same time. Who wants to be called grandma? I'll feel like a hundred when my grandkid calls me that, "no surprise party this time, please? I'm getting old, I don't need to celebrate that."

"Mom, is that your bra on the floor?" My eyes dart to where Mary is looking and I gulp. How did that get there?

"I've wanted to touch these all night," Bethany whispers, as she cups my breasts over my blouse. Her lips once again collides with mine, and they're so frickin' soft, I think that I'm in heaven.

"Mhmm," I moan so loudly, that I'm afraid I might wake the neighbours.

"You're so sexy," she kisses down my jawline, and over my cleavage. My head flings back, as she begins to pull on my bra. Both of my nipples pop out, and she grins, "very nice," she comments, causing me to shudder.

Her lips find a nipple, and gently pulls it with her teeth. Oh my, that feels too fucking good. I grip her shoulders, and slide the straps of her crop top off her shoulders. She's not wearing a bra, so I begin to feel for her breasts, only to realize that something is covering her nipples. I pull them off, and throw them to the floor, as the erectness feels warm against my fingers.

She unhooks my bra, and discards it, while we continue to play with each other. I'm so worked up. And I want her so badly.

"Let's go to my room," I suggest, taking her hand, and leading her up the stairs. She doesn't protest, which makes my excitement increase.

"It probably fell when I was doing laundry," I pick it up, and head into the laundry room. When I come back out, my girls are looking at me with the biggest smiles. Fuck my life.