18

i'm back 😍‼️

YN POV

you've been in juvi for like 2 years and you haven't seen ash since what happend. because they put you in different departments. you get out tomorrow and they are sending you to a foster home because you didn't have any parents when they arrested you. you didn't want to go to the foster home but you knew that it was for the better so that you weren't living on your own.

FEZ POV

lexi bailed me out of jail a long time ago, like about a year ago. i'm pretty sure that yn is getting out of juvi tomorrow and ash gets out to too. i'm so excited to finnally see my brother again. i have missed ash so much it's not even funny. as for yn i miss her too but i won't be able to see her for a while. we are moving to a whole new state because our house is ruined .

THE NEXT DAY

YN POV

it was the day you get out of juvi. you hate that hell hole and your so excited to finally get out of there, a couple hours later around 3:00 pm i got taken out of my cell (idk if juvi has cells or not but yea). they took me to the parking lot. once i got there i knew that i was gonna love my new parents because they were...

keep going

not yet

trust me it's worth it

a little further

i seen lexi waiting in the car.. i was so happy i thought that i was gonna have to live with strangers.

yn: LEXI!!
lexi: YN!! i heard that you were gonna be sent to a foster home with strangers and i couldn't let that happen
yn: omg

you hug lexi and get in the car, it was like a 4 hour drive to her house so you fell asleep in the car.

you woke up a little and seen someone else getting into the front seat, you couldn't tell who tho because you were half asleep. so you just went back to sleep.

after you finally got to lexis house, you were still sleeping, but you woke up a little bit to someone carrying you inside, the person laid you on a bed and you fell back asleep

after abt an hour you woke up to someone laying next to you, you rolled over to see who it was and it was

i'm not gonna make you wait for this one

it was ash. you were so happy so you just hugged him. even tho he was sleeping

yn: ash?
yn; omg ash.

he woke up a little, enough to hug you back and talk to you

ash: hey yn i missed you
yn: i missed you so much ash

you just hug him and fall back asleep

-
ok so that kinda sucked i haven't written in a while but, i have been really busy with softball and school so the next part might take a lil bit but give me ideas ?!