20

YN POV

i wake up the next morning at around 11am and start to get ready for the carnival. jaden is coming to pick me up at 1 so we can go get lunch first before we go.

the out fit^ ( if you don't like it then imagine something else)

i put on a cute outfit, and then head downstairs. once i get downstairs i see ash looking at me, but i ignore it and just grab a banana, i sit on the couch and watch a movie until jaden texts me that he's here to pick me up. i put on my shoes and go outside, i get in jadens car and he kisses my cheek and asks where i want to go to eat.

yn: can we go to olive garden
jaden: sure that sounds good
yn: ikr

we  go to olive garden and eat. after we finish eating it was around 3 and then we got back in the car and went to the carnival.
we ride rides for about an hour. then i wanted to go on a spinning one but jaden didn't want to.

yn; jaden come onn
jaden: yn i don't wanna go on that one
yn: i don't care get on
jaden: ugh fine only bc you are tho
yn: good

we went on the ride and jaden held my hand while we were on it. i thought that it was cute, i really liked jaden and i think he likes me but i don't really know. we went on a couple more rides then it was getting late so jaden took me home.

jaden: bye yn love you
yn: bye lover boy
jaden: bye lover girl

jaden kisses me on the cheek then i walk into the house. as i was walking into the house i giggled and then walked upstairs

yn: lexi i'm home
lexi : ok goodnight
yn: goodnight

-
OK TJIS WAS BORING BUT THE NEXY ONE WILL BE MIRE INTERESTING