Chapter 1

When she was a baby, a tribe of gypsy's were slaughtered. But two survived. A baby girl and boy. Twins. About a month old. And when Crown Prince Henry found them, his heart broke. He didn't agree with this slaughter, and wasn't able to stop his fathers people to from attacking.

Seeing these little babies crying in a bundle all alone and scared, he knew he couldn't leave them. He picked the babies up and the girl stopped crying. She looked up at him, showing she had these beautiful purple eyes. 

He smiled down at her as he gently bounced them in his arms

"Don't worry little ones. I will raise you. You are my children now, and I will love you both dearly." He promised. Ad if understanding him, the girl smiled at him.

True to his word, Henry took the twins back home to his wife and kids. All who accepted the twin babies as if their own. His wife Bella, loved them. She had a wet nurse come feed them and she would sing to them when they would feed. 

Naming them Valeria, And Castian. 

Both growing into the royal life. Henry soon took over as king. So no one could judge the two new royals with white hair and purple eyes.

Growing up Castian refused to acknowledge his gypsy past even after finding out, He believed they were disgusting and should be destroyed. But Valeria accepted it, and learned their ways. Learning how to control the magic with in her. 

The twins were opposite of each other. Castian wanted power, money, and was selfish for it. Valeria was kind, smart, and better then her twin in many ways. So in a way he hated her. But she did not care.

They had an older brother, the crowned prince Edvard. He was a soldier, he wanted to be like Henry in every way. But he wasn't street smart like his sister Valeria. He was easily compelled to act before thinking.

His sister was often stopping him and having to talk him down. Which often lead to Castian hurting her for her mouth. He believed she should be quiet and be there to look at. As he felt that's all she was good for. To look at for potential buyers who wanted her as a wife... or a whore, Castian cared less about which one.

Valeria was known around the kingdom and somewhat out of the kingdom. Most knew her for her healing, and some for her beauty. 

And Castian grew handsome to some but his wicked aura tended to lead people away

Castian was left behind, told to help the kingdom protect the others, while Henry and Edvard went to battle

Castian was left behind, told to help the kingdom protect the others, while Henry and Edvard went to battle. Which angered Castian, but he was needed by his father. So he promised to do so. Well if needed, he could throw Valeria to the ones who try to attack.

Cause who doesn't love a gifted whore.

Valeria was kept pure and virginial as she was a princess, and can be given to another kingdom as a wife to a king. Her father demanded it, but if she 'happened' to be left behind and captured, then Castian would be fine.

But no one thought it would actually happen. Or that it would be vikings. No one was ready for them. Sure they had soldiers, but most are fighting with their king and future king. Now they were in trouble. But Castian felt boastful. 

He would defeat the raiders, and prove to everyone he was a worthy heir to the throne!

Oh how wrong he was.