Chapter 13

Valeria looked out at everyone bustling around, getting ready for her engagement party. She nibbled her thumb as she watched them. "You still do that?" She jumped and turned her head to look at Elrick. 

"That is a habit you should break." He told her. She gave a sheepish grin and crossed her arms. "One that just comes and goes." She said shrugging. "You only do it when you are stressed and over thinking." He said knowingly. He knew her long enough to know her ticks.

She looked back around the town she was in. "It's just... This whole thing. This is to much for a day. But I guess it comes with the territory." She said. He looked around a bit before looking at her. She was so beautiful.

He reached out and took some hair in his fingers. She looked at him. "You had something in it." He quickly said and moved his hand away from her soft hair. She blushed and looked down. Irri stopped and looked at them. She was surprised at seeing attraction between the princess and the knight. 

Irri knew her master will not like this. He was a possessive and jealous man. And this was to be his wife. That would make him an even more possessive and jealous man. Irri bit her lip and waited a moment before going up to her Princess. 

"My Lady. I found a dress that would be perfect for the party." She said smiling brightly. Valeria looked over at the youngest of the maids given to her by her future husband. Smiling politely, she followed the woman to the stand. 

The owner brightened seeing her and rushed over with the dress. Valeria tilted her head and touched it. Soft to the touch. She smiled. "You have done very well." She told the dress maker. "A blessing from you Princess." He said glowing. 

She took the dress and held it to her body. "It looks perfect." Irri said gleaming. "It is quite beautiful. Elrick, pay the man the worth. And give a little extra for his family. I shall take the dress for the party." She said handing the dress to Irri.

The man looked shocked and bowed to her.

"You are an angel My Lady. You honor me with this blessing for wearing my work for your engagement." He said happily. She gave a smile and walked out as Elrick walked up to the man to pay him.

There was the sound of horses and she looked up seeing Bjorn and two of his riders stopping their horses. Bjorn got down and went to her. He looked over seeing Elrick walk out. Both glared at eachother. 

Bjorn wrapped his arm around Valeria's waist, and pulled her in close as he called her that name he refuses to tell her what it is. He then kissed her. She felt her heart flutter as she found herself kissing him back.

Irri smiled brightly seeing this and went to Elrick. "They will have such strong sons and daughters." She told the knight. He just watched the two. He knew what was happening. Bjorn was showing his ownership over Valeria. And it made his blood boil, and his heart break more.

When he pulled his lips off hers, she looked at him. "I will be going to be hunting. Bring something to our engagement party." He told her. She nodded. "Ok." She told him. She noticed her hands were on his chest and blushed. He grinned. He held her cheeks now.

"I will be back in time, and ready to celebrate you becoming almost mine till the wedding." He said. He moved to her throat, his lips rubbing against her sensitive skin, making her eyes flutter shut once more.

"We will have a Viking wedding. And I will take your body like a Viking should. I will breed you that night and every moment I can." He growled against her skin before biting the skin making a sexy sounding whimper leave her sweet lips.

He grinned and chuckled darkly.

He moved away. But all he wanted was to take her there. Bend her over one of the stands and fuck her. Let everyone see him claim her insides with his cock and cum. But he knew she would want to wait for their wedding.

So he kissed her quickly once more before going to his horse. He mounted and with one last lustful look, he and his riders rode off.

They drove each other mad with lust.