Chapter 7

Valeria walked out with the new ladys in waiting that Bjorn gave to her. She held the skirt of the dress he got her as she walked. Her heart raced as she got closer to the meeting area she was going to meet with the bastard himself.

She saw he was already there waiting on her. 

She stopped and looked at him. He didn't look like he belonged standing there in the flower garden. Not with his looks and bulk. It was quite amusing. But her heart raced even more so seeing him though. 

She hated that it was doing that. She cleared her throat to clear her head, before she walked over. His dark eyes made her halt once more when they landed on her. He looked her over. She was a teasing vision in the dress he got her. 

He saw it, and it was perfect on her. The animal that represented his clan was a dragon, and the fabric on the breasts were those of dragon scales. So, since he was going to make her his wife, he wanted to see it on her. 

But looking at her standing in front of her in the sunlight, with the flowers around her, He just wanted to rip it off of her and take her right there. Make her his.  

Nodding in approval at how she looked in the dress, he spoke.

"I knew the dress will look good on you." He said. She held her head high to show she wasn't bothered by his praise. "I will have someone bring us something to drink."Irri, can you please have Loria to bring us some tea and sweets? She will know which to bring." She asked politely.

She went to a chair and sat gracefully. She motioned for the other seat. "Please, have a seat." She offered, feeling a bit intimidated with him towering over her even more so. He sat down, She tried her best to not laugh when she saw he was slightly to big for the chair. 

"You can have someone bring you one that you can fit." She told him covering her mouth to hide her smile. He looked at her and she couldn't stop the slight giggles that left her. Even though he didn't like her making fun of him. He liked her giggles. He liked her smile.

One of his men came and took the chair while the another brought one that he could fit into. She kept giggling and cleared her throat as she attempted to stop her giggles. She looked at him and put her hands gracefully into her lap.

Her maid came with some others, they set the table up. 

"It's a peppermint tea. It may not be something you drink but I enjoy it from time to time." She explained to Bjorn. Valeria poured the tea for the both of them, his dark, nearly black, eyes watched her closely. 

"I wish you would stop jesting about me becoming your wife. I have not agreed to anything." She told him once the servants or warriors gave them space. "I do not jest princess. I plan on leaving here with you as my wife. I will have you." He told her.

She blushed at his words. But he didn't stop talking.

"I plan on being your husband. I plan on breeding you. I will mount you everyday I can. I will leave marks that show everyone that you are mine when I am not around you. I will make sure you are mine one way or another. But for now I will woo you, and make you willing. I do not rape." He told her seriously.

Her whole face was bright red, and she felt heat fill her lower half. Happy that the table his the fact her thighs rubbed together for a little bit. And just a moment. His words affected her deeply. But she refused to allow him to see that.

He grinned seeing her red face. He liked seeing her blush like that. 

She took her tea cup and took a sip, looking away from him as she did so.

"And what if you aren't able to woo me?" She asked. He grinned more as he watched her. "I have no doubts that I will make you mine easily. That I will woo you." He told her. She shook her head a bit and took another sip of tea to help her clear her mind and think of a what to say.

Seeing that he flustered her more with his words he started chuckling in amusement. The deep chuckle that came from him made her even more flustered.

While she was a strong woman, she was a virginal woman. Her body craved attention from a man. And Bjorn was all man. She was at the age where her hormones were everywhere still. But she did her best to ignore the feelings inside her that he created inside her.

She placed the cup down, looking at his untouched cup. "I poured you a cup of tea for you to drink, not to look at. Drink it." She ordered. He stopped chuckling, but his amused grin stayed on his face. He raised an eyebrow at her.

"I have you, your family, your home, and your land held captive and you still dear to order me?" He questioned highly amused by her. She has yet to disappoint him. All she has done was turn him on more.

She looked at him. 

"You may have us hostage, but I still am higher up in power then you. You Viking heathens are beneath me." She told him. "But you aren't a princess by blood." She froze. He grinned more. "I have done my reading princess. You are a gypsy. Gypsy are just like us, we helped them, they helped us." He told her.

"And you play pretend with your clans murderers. You aren't above us princess. And when you are my wife I will show you just how much you aren't. Weather it's taking over this kingdom. or with me fucking you." He told her watching her face go red.

She was embarrassed, aroused, and angry by his words. So without thinking, she took her tea and tossed the tea into his face. She stood and glared at him. "My grandfather is the one who slaughtered them. Not my father. I make sure I keep my gypsy side strong with what I do. I am the princess of England. Not your wife. Nor will I ever be. I would fall on the sword before I become the breeder for a heathen beast like you." She told him angerly.

He glared at her, and she froze realizing what she just did, and what the punishment for her actions could lead to. She took a step back when he stood up. She gulped as she took another step as he started stalking up to her.

Before she could run away he grabbed her and kissed her deeply.

Stealing her first kiss.