Chapter 8

Valeria stood there froze, and wide eyed as he took possession of her mouth. His tongue pushed passed her lips and claimed ownership of the inside of her mouth. She felt his hands on her, and ended up against a flower wall.

She found herself copying him, and kissed him back. Trying to do what he was doing. Her eyes closed and she put her hands on his chest. She didn't know where to put them or what she was doing. 

One of his large hand moved and grasped one of her breasts, making her gasp. No one has ever touched her like this. No one dared to. But Bjorn wanted to show her he already owned her body. His other large hand went to her hip, gripping it in a tight and possessive grip.

Bjorn was possessive and rough enough to make her lose her breath, and her heart race. She was feeling flushed and faint from his kisses and touch. She moved away as much as she could, but he held on to her, and she was bit happy he was, cause her legs were weak.

"You WILL become my wife. I already own you. The sooner you realize it, the better. Cause once I marry you, you will not be off my cock for a long time." He told her before letting her go to lean against the flower wall.

Her face was flushed and her pupils were blown with lust. 

She took a moment as his words kicked into her mind. She glared at him. "Don't you ever touch me like that ever again." She told him angerly and embarrassed. He grinned a mischievous grin on his sinful lips.

"Oh I plan on kissing and touching you as much as I can and want to. I will pin you wherever or grab you when I can and kiss you and touch you until you crave me. And I don't care if anyone is around to see us." He told her crossing his muscular arms.

She continued to glare and rushed away.

He watched her, highly amused and turned on all at the same time. He looked over at the tea set, grabbed his cup, and sipped it to try it. He made a face. She liked this shit? He shook his head and put it back down on the small table.

He started back to his men. 

She will come around soon. With how she responded to his kiss, he knew it will be only a matter of time before she will be his bride, and under him as he fucks his son into her.

___

Valeria stomped off as she headed to get her head cleared. She could still feel his lips on her own, she could still feel the scratchiness of his beard on her soft face. Her face bright red. The three servant girls he gave her were giggling to themselves. Not bullying her. But happy to see their Chieftain found a woman.

They did find it amusing how Princess Valeria resisted Bjorn. She was very stubborn, and they couldn't wait to see them finally become lovers. Valeria stopped and looked at them. "What is so funny?" She asked. Doreah smiled. 

"We are just happy you two are becoming close." She told her Princess. "We are NOT getting close. I want him far away from here as soon as possible." She told them. The three all shared a knowing look.

Valeria groaned at this. Knowing they didn't believe her words. She stomped her foot and then got back too walking away. "I wish to have a hot bath." She told them as she went. Irri ahead of Valeria to go get it prepared for the princess.

_____

The water was boiling hot, but she didn't care and got in. Not burning. It should've but it didn't. Sitting in the tub naked, she sat there touching her lips softly. That was her first kiss. Her fingers softly ran over her lips. Her mind just replaying that moment the entire time.

Her body felt hot and felt needy. She was craving for more of his touch. And she hated that was how she was feeling. She glared at nothing. She hated that she was sexually attracted to the bastard.

But it was probably normal. Being untouched and wanting attention, and him being a very attractive man, it should be normal to be attracted to his looks. But he was her captor, her enemy. She shouldn't be feeling this way about him.

She needed to stay away from him from now on. She needed to make sure she doesn't grow anymore attraction to the bastard. 

She reached out and grabbed a goblet of wine that she had with her bath. She sipped it. Why can't he be some horribly ugly looking monster!? She doesn't want to feel this way for him. She wanted to be disgusted by him. But he doesn't disgust her.

She wanted him. 

But she had to remind herself it was a sexual attraction. Not a romantic attraction.

She needed to get him away.

___