A Witch's Enchantment

// Castiel's POV

"STOP!" He yelled as the witch change something and threw powder at their direction.

"DEAN! CAS!" Sam yelled, finally busting the door opened.

When he finally ran inside, he found both the angel and the hunter, passed out onto the floor.

"Dean? Cas?"

+++++

Castiel opened his eyes and looked around.

He was back in the bunker.

But how?

Wasn't he fighting off a witch with Dean?

Dean.

"Dean?" He asked, sitting up and looking around. "Dean!"

"Cas! Hey calm down!" Sam yelled, running up to him and laying him back down on the couch he was on.

"Where's Dean? Is he alright?!" Cas asked frantically forcing himself up.

"He's fine Cas! He's resting in his room. . .what happened back there?"

"I- we were with the witch. We were just about to capture her when she paralyzed us and began chanting something. That's when you tried to get in and she threw this pink, glittery powder at Dean but I got in the way and it hit both of us...and then I woke up here." Castiel explained. He was fidgeting around a lot...he seemed really nervous.

"Cas? What's w- "

"Where did you say Dean was?"

"In his room..."

"I need to see him...I need to tell him...how much...how much I...love him?"

Sam's eyes widened. He knew this was coming eventually but just like that? That was unexpected.

"That sounded more like a question."

Castiel narrowed his eyes and sighed.

"Cas?" A voice asked.

Both the angel and the hunter turned around and faced Dean who had wide eyes and was staring at Castiel.

"Dean. . ."

"Cas. . ."

"Dean!"

"Cas!"

Sam sat awkwardly for this was extremely awkward.

Castiel stood up and ran over to Dean, who was also running towards him. Dean wrapped his arms around Cas' waist, pulling him close to him while Cas placed his hands on Dean's face.

"Are you alright?" Cas asked, staring into the beautiful candy green eyes.

"I. . .I'm fine. Cas..." Dean sighed.

"I love you!" They yelled at the same time.

Sam's eyes widened. What the hell was happening?! Why did they all of a sudden want to express their feelings for one another? I mean this is great! Finally, but. . .why? Why just after their fight with the witch? Was it the fear of never seeing each other again? No. . .a witch isn't that dangerous to bring ones feelings out. . .unless. . .

Dean smiled widely and sighed in relief. Castiel did the same.

They were still for a moment before Dean leaned downward and pressed his lips against the angel's.

Sam again, stood there awkwardly and looked away.

They kinda made out for a few minutes before Sam cleared his throat loudly and they pulled away, blushing madly.