It's Three In The Morning

Lol when stuck with writers block, write Lams fics! Mwahahaha jfc I need to sleep. And update more.

+

John yawned, his eyes fluttering open due to the dim light in the tent. He blinked a few times before he slowly sat up.

"Alex, wha- " He began. Alexander was sitting at their desk, still in uniform, writing away frantically.

"Shhh..." Alexander cut him off, working his pen across the paper swiftly. "Go back to sleep."

John stretched his arms above his head, pulled his hair into a bun and walked over to Alexander.

"Alex...what are you doing up so late?" He yawned.

Alexander didn't look up.

"Alexander."

"John let me work."

John sighed and pulled out a chair next to him. He grabbed his own paper and pen and began to write.

Alexander glanced at him, sighing. "Laurens what are you doing?"

"Helping you." He said simply.

"John please. It's three in the morning. Get some sleep."

John frowned at him and placed his hand atop Alexander's paper.

"Exactly. It is three in the morning, Hamilton. Get some sleep."

Alexander was quiet for a long time, his eyes closing slowly. He was extremely tired. It had been almost two days without sleep and helping with the battle and the writing. Alexander wanted nothing more than to sleep...but he had work to do. He dropped his pen and collapsed on John's hand.

"Wonderful." John sighed. He stood up and lifted Alexander's head up. He placed Alexander's arm around his neck and did his best to lift him up.

"John..." Hamilton whispered. John shushed him and dragged him to his bed.

"Uh...Alex...you're gonna need to undress." John said, nervously.

"Hmsns you need to undress! Undress me Laurens! UNDRESS ME!" Alexander yelled, trying to stand.

John felt his face heat up. He sighed and let Alexander lean against him. He slowly took off his coat and tossed it aside. Alexander regained his posture and stood on his own as John removed his vest and began to unbutton his dress shirt.

There was silence between the two. Lauren's knew his face was practically glowing with nervousness. He wondered what it would be like to just take all of Alexander's clothes off and his own as well. Would Alexander approve?

He pushed the thought aside and gulped as he was finally able to remove Alexander's shirt.

Alexander only stared at him.

John shook his head frantically and moved away, going to find Alexander some extra clothes.

"Please...just change into these." John whispered, tossing Alexander the clothes before going back to the desk.

A few moments later he could hear faint snoring. John turned around and saw Alexander sprawled across his bed, babbling about something.

John smiled and began to clean up Alexander's clothes from the floor.

He walked up to Alexander's bed and quickly kissed his forehead. "Goodnight, Alex." He whispered and headed to his own bed. He grabbed a few things from his bed and set them on the desk for tomorrow's use.

"John..." Alexander whispered.

"Alex, go to sleep." John said turning around. Alexander was now sitting on his bed, rubbing his eyes sleepily. It was so cute, John wasn't able to hold in the small noise he made.

He walked over to him expectantly. "What is it, Alexander?"

Alexander looked down at the sheets, his ears and cheeks going dark.

"Alex what's wrong- "

Hamilton reached for Lauren's shirt and pulled him down to him, their lips meeting in the middle.

John let out another noise.

He couldn't move. He couldn't close his eyes, he just stared at Alexander. His eyebrows pushed together and his brow furrowed. Everything seemed to heat up. He didn't know what to do.

Alexander pulled away slightly, trying to regain his breath. His cheeks were stained in a dark pink color.

John just stared at him, finally blinking. Alexander looked back up at him, his face full of fear and nervousness.

"It's three in the morning, Alex. We should sleep." John mumbled looking away, tightening the loose hairs of his bun.

Alexander let go of his shirt, his eyes beginning to water slightly as he frowned. Was this not what John wanted? Had he been receiving the wrong signs this entire time?

"I suppose...we should." He whispered, looking down.

John noticed the sudden disappointment in the other mans voice, smiled, and lifted Alexander's chin with his hand, forcing him to look at him.

Alexander looked worried. John leaned foreword, making Alexander balance himself on his bed by his elbows, still looking up at John in his grasp.

John was on top of him now, trying his best to give a flirty smirk, but his eyes showed complete nerve wrecking feeling.

"John..." Alexander whispered.

"Shh..."

John closed the space between them.

that was terrible.
I'm working on Fine By Me and that's also going horribly.

I should put some stuff on hold...sigh

A. Cov