Well...I'm Screwed

"Truth or Dare." Gabriel whispered.

Sam looked up from his book at the boy in front of him.

"Excuse me?" He asked, frowning.

"Truth or Dare, Sammy." He repeated.

"It's Sam. And why?"

"I'm bored." Gabriel shrugged.

Sam sighed and closed his book. "Truth."

Gabriel groaned. "You're supposed to say 'Dare' but okay. Do you...have a crush on anyone?" He asked innocently.

Sam rolled his eyes and bitch faced him. "Of course that's the question."

"Yes it is. Now answer it." He demanded, unwrapping a lollipop.

Sam blushed a little and pouted. "No."

"No you wont answer it or no you don't have a crush."

"No...I don't have a...crush on anyone." He mumbled, avoiding eye contact with Gabriel.

Gabriel narrowed his eyes at him but shrugged. "Okay."

Sam opened his book again and continued to read, thinking that was the only question when-

"Truth or Dare." Gabriel said again.

Sam glared at him. "No."

Gabriel glared back. "Yes."

"Dare."

Gabriel smirked and pulled the candy out of his mouth. "I dare you to fall in love with me."

Whoa whoa whoa what?! Let's have a little backstory, shall we?

Gabriel was known as the class clown who adored candy and people. Well unless you were a bad person.

Then Sam Winchester shows up as the new student and then Gabriel became the class clown who adored candy and people, especially Sammy Winchester.

As soon as he found out Sam was single and ready to mingle, Gabriel had begun his pining. Everyone thought he was just gonna tease him and probably prank him but no. All that was pushed aside and replaced by a crush.

Sam knew this of course but didn't really care at first. Then he actually started talking to Gabriel and he had to swear to himself not to fall in love with the boy, which was difficult, but that's why they weren't really close friends.

Now Gabriel was daring him to fall in love with him?!

"What?!" Sam shrieked, a few people turned to look and began to whisper.

Gabriel smiled widely and swayed the lollipop stick between his fingers.

"You heard me."

Sam closed his book and gathered his things, preparing to leave.

"I am not going to fall in love with you." He began walking out of the library.

Gabriel hopped off the table he was on and followed the moose.

"Oh come on! Valentine's Day is this Sunday and I don't have anyone to celebrate with! Come on my love."

Sam scoffed and hurried out of the library. "No."

"Too bad, I'm coming home with you."

Sam turned around and glared at him. "No you're not."

"Uh, yeah I am. Cassie's going over to make out with your brother so I get to come." He laughed.