So...You Wanna Kiss?

"So what are you doing later today?" Dean asked his awesome best friend/crush as they walked out of school.

Castiel shrugged and adjusted his bag. "Probably projects."

Dean smiled widely and shook his head. "How does a Hobbit and Lord of The Rings marathon sound??¿?"

Cas' eyes instantly lit up and he stared at Dean with a bright smile. "OF COURSE!"

They talked about when to meet up at Dean's place and what to bring or whatever until they reached their cars.

"Alright, see you in a bit, Cas!" Dean said, patting his back before getting into his car.

Castiel nodded and ran to his mom's car, getting ready to ask for permission.

+++++

Dean set up the pillows on his bed in a nice comfortable bed and fixed the snacks when someone knocked on the front door.

"I got it!" He yelled, running out of his room, down the stairs and to the door to find his mom already beat him and she was smiling widely at Castiel, letting him in.

"Hello, Castiel! How are you?"

"Good evening Mrs Winchester. I'm fine thank you."

Dean ran over to them, grabbed Cas' hand and kissed his mom's cheek before running upstairs with Cas.

"I ship it..." Mary whispered.

They ran into Dean's room and Dean immediately began setting up the first movie.

"Your room is nice." Cas whispered.

"Yeah so are you." Dean said.

"What?"

"What? Nothing. You've been here before Cas."

Cas shrugged and stared at Dean. "I know...I just really like the atmosphere in here."

Dean smiled to himself and finished setting up the movie as Cas sat on the bed, placing a pillow on his lap.

Dean jumped on the bed next to Cas, spilling a few bits of popcorn on the floor.

+

"Well thief...I smell you...I hear your breath. I feel your air...where are you?" The dragon asked as it moved around the screen. "Where are you?!"

Bilbo ran around and the boys panicked, even though they've seen this movie countless times.

They both reached for popcorn at the same time and ended up bumping their hands together.

The both look at each other for a long time, neither moving their hands.

"Sorry..." Cas mumbled and pulled his hand away, turning to the TV again.

Dean continued to stare at his friend/crush and realized this might be a good time to ask the question.

He waited a bit for a calmer part of the movie before turning to Cas and leaning closely to him.

"So...you wanna kiss?"

Castiel's eyes widened and he turned to look at him. "Excuse me?"

Dean smirked and pulled out a pile of Hershey's Kisses from his pocket.

Cas' face was red but he seemed to let out a sigh of relief before taking one of the sweets and beginning to unwrap it.

Dean turned around and placed the candy on his nightstand.

"Dean."

"Yeah, Cas?" Dean asked turning around and Castiel kissed him.

He leaned over the bowl of popcorn and kissed him.

And even though this is what Dean wanted, he didn't know what to do. Before he knew it, Cas had pulled away, plopped the chocolate in his mouth and continued to watch the movie.

The movie ended soon after and the credits were rolling onto the screen when Cas turned to face Dean again with a smile.

"I think I'll have another kiss."

Dean look at him with wide eyes. "Really?"

"Yeah...is that so shocking? It was a good kiss."

Dean chuckled and began leaning in when Cas placed a finger on his lips.

"I mean a Hershey's Kiss...Dean." Cas laughed.

Dean felt his face grow hot and he moved away quickly. "Oh my god, I am so sorry."

Cas shook his head and placed a hand on Dean's chin. "But I wouldn't mind one of these either."

Dean blushed and sighed. "Cas listen...I-- "

"I really like you." Cas finished.

Dean stared at him and Cas stared at Dean. Then they both begun laughing.

"Okay, now I really want a kiss."

Dean laughed and leaned in, placing his hand at the back of Cas' neck and pressed their lips together.

Cas tried to move closer to him but ended up sticking his knee in the popcorn and slipping over the bowl, falling on top of Dean.

They started laughing but didn't move.

"You're so clumsy." Dean laughed, looking into the blue eyes he loved.

"Shut up and play the next movie." Cas responded, giving him a few more kisses- you know the chocolates.

But also really cute fluffy lip contact kisses.