3: Proxy

Madara stood in the rafters with Obito, Kaguya, and Indra. They were watching Roman Torchwick order a bunch of people around, they were moving boxes full of crystals of all different colors. Madara looked over at Obito and nodded.

Obito disappeared and soon after, the lights turned off.

?: Really? What the hell.

?:someone turn the lights back on!

Madara jumped down and was not expecting to be seen so quickly.

?:hey! Someones-

Madara had cut the man's throat before he could say more. A yell echoed out across the warehouse and a crash was heard to the left. By the time Madara had located Roman, the rest of the criminals had been killed.

Madara stood Infront of Roman, and when the lights turned on, dodged an attack from behind. A heterochromic girl with pink and brown hair with matching eyes stumbled forward, obviously not expecting the move.

Madara: I have not come to fight. I have come to make a deal.

Roman: when you want to make a deal, you don't exactly kill everyone other than who you want to deal with.

Madara: they were hindrances, nothing but an obstacle. You are not the strongest of people, I can tell. But that can be changed with a simple deal.

Roman: oh yeah? What could you over me that would even remotely interest me?

Obito appeared next to Madara, his hand closed around something small.

Obito: what about the power of a god?

Roman was obviously not expecting this, his jaw dropped.

Roman: do you take me for an idiot? No one can just offer something like that, and even so, what's stopping you from using the power yourself?

Madara gave a small laugh.

Madara: even with those abilities, you wouldn't be able to kill me. Let alone any of the others in this room.

Kaguya and Indra landed next to Madara, the ice cream girl tensing at their sudden appearance.

Madara: Obito, show our friend here what must be done.

Obito held out his hand and in it, was a pair of eyes. But these eyes weren't any regular eyes, no, these eyes possessed the rinnegan. Roman would need to train in how the eyes work, but he would be able to fight almost anyone and win.

Roman looked at the eyes in confusion. Did they want him to replace his eyes?

Roman: what am I supposed to do with those?

Madara: I'll make it easy on you, do you want the deal or not?

Roman thought about it, he would finally be able to fight that Cinder bitch and win, then he would gloat about it before finally killing her.

Roman: if I accept, what will you do to my friend here?

He motioned to the girl.

Madara: is she important to you?

Roman: yes. She is.

Madara: then we won't touch her.

Roman smiled.

Roman: I accept.

Madara: good, Obito, Indra. You two know your jobs correct?

Indra/Obito: yep.

Obito used kamui to teleport to next to Roman and knock him out. Indra pinned the ice cream girl down. Obito then began the procedure. He pulled out Romans eyes very carefully and replaced them with the rinnegan. Once he was done, he wiped his hands on a nearby corpse. The ice cream girl was crying silently.

Madara: okay, wake him up.

Obito gave Roman a good kick to the shoulder, effectively waking him up.

Roman: Ow! What the fuck?!

Madara: it is done.

Roman reached up and ran a finger down his cheek, it came back bloody. He looked at the people before him.

Roman: what do you want in return?

Obito: work with us for world peace.

Roman was amazed that it was as simple as that. He then looked over to where Neo was.

Roman: can you release my friend please?

Indra: what? Oh, yeah, sorry.

He got off the girl and she ran to Roman, hugging him when she got close enough. Madara watched the two with a small amount of envy, had had not had time to experience love in his previous life. But perhaps.... No! Peace must come first.

Madara: alright, now, we must rebuild that organization of yours Obito.

Obito: the Akatsuki?

Madara: indeed, they served their purpose last time, and they shall do it again.

Obito: alright, I'll be back in a few minutes.

With that he used kamui to teleport away.

Madara: now, Roman, I shall have Kaguya teach you how to use your new abilities. Indra, you and I are going to find a good spot to build our hide out.

Indra: alright, I would recommend those mountains we saw in the distance. They are isolated and hard to get to.

Madara: good, then that's where it'll be.

Roman: do we need resources? I can get them from someone.

Madara: the aquisition if resources shall be you and your partners job.

Roman: alright, her name is Neo by the way.

Madara: alright, you and Neo will aquire the resources we may need. It won't be anything much, but some basic things like beds and tables, things like that. Get them and meet us at the mountain.

Obito suddenly appeared back in the room.

Obito: must say, this place has some amazing tailors. He had these done quite fast.

He walked over to Roman and handed him the same cloak that he was wearing. The coat of the Akatsuki. He also handed one to Neo, Madara, Indra, and Kaguya.

Madara: Kaguya, how has your Chakra been?

Kaguya: there is much less than I used to have. But I can manage.

Roman: Chakra?

Madara: she'll explain it to you.

Roman: oh, okay.

Madara: alright, listen up. I want no one going anywhere without a partner. The partners are as follows, Neo and Roman, Obito and Kaguya, and me and Indra. Understand?

Everyone nodded.

Madara: good, Roman, you will be trained after you aquire the materials. Obito, I want you and Kaguya to do some information gathering, aquire it through any means necessary. Me and Indra shall scout out a place to build a hide out.

With that, Obito placed his hand on Kaguya's shoulder and teleported away. Roman and Neo began walking towards the exit, Roman typing away on his scroll. Madara and Indra we're the only two left now.

Madara: let's begin.