9: Dinner

Madara currently sat Infront of Raven, looking at her and gauging her movements. She looked uncomfortable and looked anywhere but him.

Madara: go dress nicely.

Raven: what?

Madara: I said dress nicely, I can't take you out to dinner with the cloak, we would be arrested instantly.

Raven: o-oh, dinner? What for?

Madara: I noticed how hard you work. Always asking for something to do. This is not that kind of organization Raven. Everyday doesn't have to be fighting, robbing, or killing. You deserve something for your work. Now go, before I change my mind.

Raven nodded her head and left, returning a few moments later to find a well dressed Madara twirling a kunai.

Madara: you look well.

Raven: I could say the same for you.

Madara wore black pants, black shoes, a black tie, and a black jacket with a red undershirt.

Raven wore a red dress with feathers on the shoulder and a set of silver wings at the waist line.

Madara: so, shall we?

He held out his hand, giving a small smirk. Obito walked into the room and placed his hand on each of their shoulders.

Using kamui, they found themselves in a back alley near a popular restaurant. Madara leads Raven to the restaurant and speaks with the man up front about a reservation under the name Uchiha.

Raven: how much did this place cost?

Madara: a lot.

Raven: I thought we were in need of money?

Madara: when you practically own the crime network of Vale, making money is much easier.

They sat at their table and were given menu's, Raven ordered something that wasn't as expensive. Madara ordered a more expensive meal.

Madara: I have something for you.

Madara produced a sword from behind him and tossed it to Raven, who caught it.

Raven: you didn't have to...

Madara: consider it a part of your reward. But nice things can't last forever. I assume you felt it too?

Madara was referring to the person who was watching them. It irked him and he would not let it slide.

Raven: yes, who do you think it is?

Madara: we're about to find out, here they come.

Through the door walked a few White Fang grunts and a man with a sword on his back. Madara instantly knew who it was. Adam Taurus.

Adam: I'm afraid I need to speak with a few of your guests....

He started walking over towards the table Madara and Raven sat at.

Adam: so, you mind-

Madara: I'm sorry, you are interrupting our date.

Adam: listen pal, I don't give a shi-

Madara kicked Adam in the shin and grabbed a nearby tray, smacking him across the head with it. Raven shot up and dispatched two White Fang grunts, prompting the last two to raise their hands. Adam stood up and tried to ambush Madara, but the Uchiha ducked and caught his foot, lifting him off the ground and slamming him on the table.

Madara threw a card on the table, before turning and leaving with Raven. Raven admired her new blade, it looked the same as her other one but was lighter and was black with a red edge. The hilt was also black with red lines. On the bottom of the hilt was her initials, R.B. she looked at Madara and smiled, but he had a serious look on his face, a look of deep thought.

Madara: how do you feel about clubbing?

Raven looked over and smiled.

--next day--

Madara woke up with a splitting headache, but when he tried to sit up, he found Raven on top of him. She looked peaceful and it was quite early in the morning so he just decided to let her sleep and not move. He eventually fell asleep and had a dream.

Madara stood on the cliff overlooking the village hidden in the leaves. Next to him was Hashirama.

Hashirama: it's beautiful, isn't it?

Madara: why am I here?

Hashirama: I don't know, why are you here?

The scene changed to show Vale. Hashirama looked at Madara and smiled.

Hashirama: I forgive you.

Madara: what?

Hashirama: I can see it, you eat yourself up over your past actions. Don't. I forgive you. I think I understand why you did it.

Madara: why have you appeared here?

Hashirama: I came to warn you, this is a second chance. You can change this world. You can change it for better or worse. That woman that Cinder follows is going to be a problem forever, unless a certain someone were to, say, seal her?

Madara: you want me to seal away Cinders mistress?

Hashirama: yes, and then you can do what you want with Ozpin. But if that woman is removed from the picture then this world can finally relax. By dealing her, you will become the leader of the Grimm, you can order them to stop attacking humans, you can change how they act, how they feel, their nature. You could become a genuine god.

Madara: why tell me this? Why not someone more trust worthy?

Hashirama: you I trust more than anyone else on Remnant. Oh, it would seem my time is up. Should you ever need me, just call. When you awake you will find a paper scroll nearby and on it will be instructions for the sealing Jutsu needed to contain that woman. Goodbye for now.

Madara awoke to the feeling of weight shifting on his chest. Looking down he locked eyes with Raven, who in turn blushed heavily.

Raven: s-sorry.

Madara: it is fine, I suppose drinking shouldn't become a habit of ours. I do not remember anything past entering the club.

Raven: me either. I do remember Obito bringing us back, but I don't remember anything else.

Madara: can we sit like this for a moment? It is quite comfortable.

Raven smiled and set her head down, listening to Madara's heart beat. She felt Madara put his arms around her and she cuddled up to him, happy to be held again. Something she hadn't realized she missed.