4: Recruiting

Adam Taurus, a criminal wanted for terrorism, murder, kidnapping, and many other things. He was of particular interest to the new Akatsuki, hence why Obito was surveying him for recruitment. Simultaneously, Madara, Indra, and Kaguya we're also looking for people to recruit. They had identified a few people of interest so far. Junior, an info broker working out of the bar that Madara and Obito trashed. Sienna Khan, a leader of the White Fang and a relatively important person. Tai Yang Xiao Long, a relatively famous person and a powerful adversary. And Raven Branwen, possibly the most valuable asset. She was powerful and had resources.

Madara was just beyond the treeline near the bandit camp that Branwen was in. He had been waiting for the sun to begin setting to make his approach more stealthy, but he doubted that would last long. As the sun set, and his time approached, Madara began to feel excited. He had yet to go full out, ever. He wanted to let loose, and perhaps this Raven person could let him.

Finally, Madara set out, his cloak blowing in the wind. He managed to get extremely close to the camp before an idea came to mind. They're bandits, they like money, why not just buy them? They had the money thanks to Roman. Madara walked out into the open, right in view of the gate guards.

Guard 1: Halt!

Guard 2: Who are you?

Madara: I have come to speak with Branwen.

Guard 1: listen pal, I don't know who you think you are, but you don't just-

Madara's image seemed to flicker before he appeared right Infront of the guard, a knife on his neck.

Madara: open the gate.

The other guard looked conflicted before he finally opened the gate. A show of power can go a long way, even if it isn't remotely what counts as a small amount. Madara walked through the gates, receiving looks the entire walk towards the center of the camp. He also heard murmuring.

?: Who the hell is this guy?

?: I don't know, but I don't like his look.

Suddenly, a voice spoke up from behind Madara.

?: I don't know who you are or how you got in here, but you better give us a reason to not kill you where you stand.

Madara couldn't help but laugh, he found it hysterical. They thought they had the power to even compare to him?

Madara: you can try, but you will not succeed. Raven Branwen, I wish to strike a deal with you. It is a simple one really.

Raven: really now? And what makes you think you hold any power here?

A group of men got too worked up, and Madara felt it in the air, the dark Chakra, he felt it flow through his veins. He laughed out again.

Madara: you will either listen to my deal, or you will lose all you care for.

Raven: I think you have too much of an ego. Kill him.

Madara flared his chakra, lunging at the nearest man and stabbing him with his own sword. He turned around in time to block a swing and get in a kick. The attacker went flying through the air and hit a nearby tree, they did not get up. Madara then flew through their ranks, anyone he touched died. An explosion rang out and Madara flipped out of the smoke, he quickly performed some hand signs.

Madara: Fireball JUTSU

The fireball flew into the smoke and incinerated at least four more people. He landed and swept his leg around behind him, knocking a girl off balance enough for him to grab her by the throat. He threw her into a tent and turned around to catch an incoming fist. He twisted it and heard a sickening pop. The man screamed out before a knife found its way into his stomach. He turned in time to block a red sword heading for his neck.

Madara: finally decided to join the fight?

Raven: shut up.

The two traded blows for a moment before a young boy tried to stab Madara. Madara didn't hesitate in stabbing the boy through the heart. He fell to the ground dead, along with two more people who tried to surprise Madara.

Raven: y-you monster! He was just a boy!

Madara: the weak can never hope to survive in this current world.

No one dared to move against Madara, and everyone held their breath.

Raven: fine then. What is your deal?

Madara: you will work with my group and I and we won't destroy your pathetic camp.

Guy: hey fuck you-

A kunai was imbedded into his chest before he finished.

Raven: I accept.

Madara: good, you will return with me to our hide out, where you will be initiated. You will be given a similar cloak that you will wear at all times on missions. You will also be assigned a partner.

Timeskip

Raven: is this really necessary?

Madara: yes, the black nails confirms that you are a member of the Akatsuki. Anyone is able to pick up a cloak off a corpse.

Raven: okay, I'll take your word for it.

Madara: now, introductions. Raven, these are the people you are working with from now until we have achieved our goal.

Madara gestured to each member individually.

Madara: this is, Indra, Roman, Neo, Obito, Kaguya, and Junior. While I was putting you in your place, Roman and Neo we're busy recruiting Junior. It all went well I assume?

Roman: yeah, amazingly he didn't put up much of a fight. All we had to do was threaten his daughters.

Romans scroll began to buzz.

Roman: damnit.

Madara: what is it?

Roman: I was forced into a deal previously and this whore won't fuck off about it.

Roman pulled out his scroll and read the message. His eyes widened.

Roman: aw hell, she's coming to check up on our progress. Fuck, hey boss?

Madara: what?

Roman: can I get some help in dealing with her?

Madara: if she is going to be a problem from this point forward, yes. Take Obito.

Obito nodded and walked over to Neo and Roman.

Obito: where do we go?

Roman: that warehouse we met in.

Obito placed his hands on Neo and Roman's shoulders and used kamui to teleport.

Madara: now, to get you two up to speed...

A/n:I broke my toe.