6: Heist

Roman: so what do you think?

Kaguya: I think your out of your mind.

Madara: it does seem risky, but I believe it can be done. Raven, you will pick people from your tribe.

Raven: alright.

Roman had gotten word of a new shipment from Atlas, they were prototype suits made to enhance a person's ability to fight.

Madara: while the heist happens, I want Indra, Obito, And Raven to go recruit Tai Yang. He is someone of interest and we will have a great amount of use for him.

The three nodded before Obito used kamui to teleport them away. Now, to rob a train.

Tai Yang

Tai was sitting in the living room, going through his scroll. He was looking at pictures of his two daughters, Ruby Rose and Yang Xiao Long. He saw one photo of his late wife, Summer Rose. She was killed when she was sent on a mission. What that mission was he didn't know.

Suddenly, a knock was heard at the door. Tai stood up, wondering who it could be. When he opened the door he was met with two people, one he recognized as Raven, Yang's mother. The other one was a man with brown hair and red eyes. They both wore long black cloaks with red clouds on them.

Man: are you Tai Yang Xiao Long?

Tai: yes, who are you?

Indra: my name is Indra, and I come here representing a specific organization.

Tai: listen, I'm retired, I'm not going back into the field just because someone asked me to.

Raven: Tai please, these guys, you don't want to mess with them.

Tai raised an eyebrow.

Tai: Raven Branwen scared of someone? That's a first. But my answer remains the same.

Indra: that is unfortunate. Even more so for your daughters.

Tai paled at the mention of Ruby and Yang.

Tai: W-What do you mean?

Indra: I have been ordered to recruit you through any means necessary. Do not think we won't go after them.

Tai's blood began to boil. This guy thought he could just threaten his daughters and get away with it?

Tai lunged at Indra but he was too slow. Indra had dodged the attack and kicked Tai towards Raven, who clotheslined him. Tai jumped back onto his feet, and was barely able to block an incoming kick from Raven. He punched Raven in the stomach and sent her flying into the wall, damaging her aura. Tai turned to attack Indra but found he was face to face with the man. Tai was sent flying with a punch, and Indra didn't let up. He was barely visible with how fast he was moving. He kicked Tai in the back and was right in front of him a split second later, a fist aiming for his face. Tai stumbled back but was met with a round house kick to the side of the head. His aura shattered and Tai felt dizzy.

Indra: so, will you join us, or must we go for your daughters?

Tai: F-Fine. I'll join your damn club, just, stay away from my daughters.

Indra: you have my word that so long as you don't do anything stupid, your daughters are safe. Raven, you better go grab those people from your tribe, lest you make Madara angry.

Raven: right.

And with that, Tai watched as Raven jumped off into the trees. Another man jumped out of the woods, he had on the same cloak but his hair was black and he wore an orange swirly mask with a single eye hole. Tai could see those same red eyes that Indra held.