5: Cinder

Cinder Fall sat in a dimly lit room, her followers as well as friends next to her. These two were named Emerald Sustrai and Mercury Black. They were meeting with Roman Torchwick to check up on his dust collection operation. The fact he had the audacity to take this long was irritating Cinder, until suddenly, he and Neo walked out of the shadows.

Cinder was slightly taken aback. She hadn't heard them enter and they made no noise when they walked. She looked them up and down, noticing they both wore a cloak with red clouds on it.

Cinder: ah, Roman mind explaining why your late?

Roman: sorry about that, had to pick someone up along the way.

Cinder: and who would this person be?

Roman just chuckled at Cinder.

Roman: someone you don't wanna fuck with Cindy. You see, there has been a slight change of plans. I no longer work for you.

Cinder was outraged, how dare he stand up to her? That's when she noticed a single red eye in the shadows. She turned and looked at it directly, and was a bit surprised when a man stepped out of the shadows. He wore the same cloak but had a swirly orange mask on his face.

Cinder: I assume your the one he spoke of?

The man remained silent. The tension in the air was thick enough to cut with a knife.

Cinder: alright then. Mercury, Emerald, take care of our new friend here. I'll deal with Roman and Neo.

The two shot up and towards Obito, who dodged the attacks like he saw them coming from a mile away.

Roman: yeah, Cindy, you might want to help your friends over there.

Cinder threw a fireball at Roman, only for Obito to jump Infront of him and used a Chakra Absorption Technique to absorb the fireball. Cinders eyes widened as she realized the person before her was highly skilled. Mercury tried to rush him from the side but the man ducked under a kick and swept Mercury's legs out from under him. He slammed Mercury into the ground, effectively knocking him out.

Cinder: Emerald. You know what to do.

Emerald nodded and activated her semblance.

Obito: an illusion? Curios. But it will not work.

Cinder charged the man with a sword, Obito didn't move an inch. Cinder thought she had finally gained an upper hand, but when her sword made contact with him, it phased through him. He jumped forward, and Cinder phased through him as well. Cinder thought it was an illusion until she turned and was met with a right hook to the face. Emerald tried to help Cinder but was met with a Roman and Neo, who were both smirking at her.

Obito: yeild. You cannot win.

Cinder: Never!

She charged again but this time found a black rod in her shoulder, holding her at length. She was amazed that the weapon was able to pierce her aura, and to both her surprise and horror, she began to watch as her aura drained into the rod, changing it's color. She suddenly felt weak and fell to the ground.

Obito: yeild.

Cinder: N-Neve-

Obito kicked her in the chin, knocking her out. He then turned to where Neo and Roman were fighting against Emerald. He grew tired of waiting and threw two needles into Emeralds neck. She feel over, paralyzed completely from the poison inside the needles. Obito let out a sigh. He planned on interrogating the three before he killed them, they might still have some use. And maybe they could join, but that was a decision for Madara. Roman tied the three up and Obito, returned to the base with the three, placing them in cells before leaving and retrieving the two Akatsuki members.

Madara

Madara watched as Raven fought against his clones, training. She was a good fighter, but her moves were easily predictable. Madara knew he had to break that habit, lest she become a liability.

Madara: you are improving, but it is still too easy to predict your moves, try thinking about your surroundings. Do the crazy things.

Raven: so, I need to be more aggressive?

Madara: yes, most missions will be kill missions. We need to raise money for our cause, whether it be through robbery or assassinations, it matters not.

Raven nodded, before continuing her training. The wind began to blow and Obito teleported into the room. He walked over to Madara, and joined him watching Raven train.

Obito: Roman has begun training with Kaguya.

Madara: good. And what of our three friends?

Obito: still out cold. What do we do next?

Madara: before we make any more moves, there is another person I'm interested in recruiting.

Obito: and that would be?

Madara: Tai Yang Xiao Long. Raven here knows him, and I'm willing to bet that his two daughters being dragged into this will make him more compliant. But we won't hurt the two girls. Simply threaten them.

Obito: a bluff?

Madara: a dangerous one, but indeed.

Obito simply chuckled.

Obito: never thought I would hear you bluff. What do we do if he is uncooperative?

Madara: challenge him, like the others.

Obito: interesting. So, will Branwen be coming with me?

Madara: yes, Branwen will be going, but I think it would be best if Indra did the talking. Therefore, you should stay in the tree line, waiting for any moment where a show of power might be necessary.

Obito: I understand.

One of Madara's clones was destroyed as Raven landed a kick on its chest.

Madara: Branwen, come here please.

Raven stopped fighting and walked over at a brisk pace.

Raven: what is it?

Madara: this will be your first mission, in a few days, you, Indra, and Obito will recruit Tai Yang. I want as little blood shed as possible, but if needed. Kill him, although capture also works. Please prioritize capture over kill. He is a valuable asset.one we can't afford to lose.