10: Unexpected Suprise

Madara stood Infront of all Akatsuki members, Deidara, Itachi, Kisame, Orochimaru, Kabuto, Sasori, Tai Yang, Raven, Roman, and Neo. He had called them together to discuss a plan of action.

Madara: I was visited by Hashirama, who gave me very valuable information. We must go after Cinder Fall's Mistress. Sasori, Orochimaru, I want you two to gather information on Cinder and anyone she works with. Roman and Neo, you two will be working to gather more people. We would need an army to do this.  Tai Yang, Raven, Obito, and I will be speaking with Ozpin. The rest of you will be attending Beacon academy, so pack any weapons you might need for the trip.

Deidara: uh, why do we have to go back to school? I left that behind years ago.

Madara: what do you know of this world?

Deidara: well, uh, okay you win.

Itachi: I wouldn't mind it, but I would prefer it if I didn't have to wear the uniforms.

Deidara: wait uniforms?!

Itachi: yes, Beacon academy requires students to wear uniforms.

Kisame: hey, maybe Blondie can finally dress nice!

Deidara: shut it, freak.

Kabuto: how did I even get wrapped up with you idiots.

Orochimaru: play nice Kabuto, they may be idiots but they are powerful idiots.

Deidara: WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?!

Orochimaru: it means what I said.

Madara: ENOUGH! There will be no complaints, you will attend Beacon and that is final. Besides, I doubt you will be there long enough for it to be a problem. The tournament starts next week so that is that.

Raven: I've been to Beacon, yes it is mostly boring classroom stuff but you will also find out more about this world and those who live in it.

Tai: yes, and besides I'm sure you will all be able to find someone who likes the things you like.

Obito: we should get going if we want to make a good first impression.

Obito walked over to stand next to Madara, Tai and Raven followed close behind.

Madara: Kaguya, Indra, I trust you two to get them ready and watch over the hide out while I am gone.

Kaguya: it will be done Madara.

Indra: no worries, we can take anything this world throws at us.

Madara nodded before Obito used kamui to get into Ozpin's office.

Ozpin

Ozpin sat at his desk with Ironwood and Glynda Goodwitch standing beside him. Ruby Rose sat Infront of them. The reason was someone breaking into the CCT Tower and uploading something before disappearing.

Ironwood: what was she wearing, what did she sound like, what weapons did she use?

Ozpin: now calm down Ironwood, let the girl-

The wind kicked up in the office, which was weird since all the windows were closed. A part of the room seemed to swirl inward until four people stood Infront of them, all in those cloaks. Ironwood was the first to draw his gun but before he could fire he was wrapped around by a chain, which had been thrown by the one in an orange mask. Glynda attempted to use her semblance but was pierced in the shoulder by a black rod, which seemed to suck the aura out of her body.

Ruby Rose stood up and used her semblance to run for the elevator, only to be caught. A few people Ozpin recognized were Tai Yang Xiao Long and Raven Branwen, former students.

Ozpin: I didn't realize you turned to a life of crime Tai.

Tai had his own daughter by the arm, and she looked like she was heart broken.

Tai: I didn't have too much of a choice Oz.

Raven: that is not important. What is important is that Madara Uchiha stands Infront of you.

Ironwood: wait, as in the Madara who runs that crime network?!

Madara: yes, Ozpin, I know we have our differences in how we operate but I want to assure you that I have not come to kill you, only to talk.

Ozpin: we will only talk if you release everyone.

Madara: very well. Obito.

The man in the orange mask nodded and loosened the chain around Ironwood, causing him to stumble a bit before regaining balance. The man then walked over to Glynda and pulled the black rod out of her shoulder.

Madara: there. Happy?

Ozpin: everyone.

Madara: I'm sure Tai and his daughter have much catching up to do. Tai? You may go and explain to your daughters.

Tai nodded and left the room with Ruby, only to be replaced in a poof of smoke by Orochimaru.

Orochimaru: Madara, I know you just left but we have found some interesting information. Cinders mistress is named Salem, and she is immortal.

Madara: very interesting.

Ozpin paled at how fast these people found out that information.

Ozpin: H-how did you get that information?!

Madara: we have people who have been spies their entire lives, finding information is not an issue for us. However, we have a plan to deal with Salem, all we want in response is for you to allow some of our people into your school. They are all young....ish. And if that is not enough then I will be willing to teach a combat class.

Ozpin: I..... Will have to think about it.

Madara: you are still under threat of attack, do not forget that. We might be your only chance to keep this place from falling. Obito, provide the information.

Madara stood next to Orochimaru and used kamui to teleport, leaving Obito alone in the room. He walked forward and placed a stack of papers down. The top one showed a picture of a blonde haired boy with long hair. He was holding a clay ball in his hand, and at the top of the paper read the name, "Deidara Iwa".

Obito stepped back and raised the room with his gaze.

Obito: goodbye.

He used his hand to move in a clockwise motion, anywhere his hand went over disappeared, before his hand was pulled into one of those weird rifts.

Madara

Raven: are we just leaving Tai?

Madara: no, he will message when he is ready to return.

Raven: and your sure he won't just run?

Madara: we would find him if he did.

Raven looked up at him and smiled, and he smirked back.

Madara: dinner?

Raven: sure.