11: School

A group of men in black cloaks sat in a bullhead, all of them occupied doing something.

Kisame was listening to music, as was Deidara and Sasori. Itachi sat and read a book along with Orochimaru. The rest of them were on their scrolls, mostly playing games.

Their destination was Beacon academy. They were essentially going to be spies for Madara to keep tabs on Ozpin. Ozpin had no idea what was coming for him.

Madara

Madara sat next to Raven, both of them were watching the bullhead containing all the Akatsuki members head toward the school.

"Itachi will be a problem. He was a spy previously and I do not know where his allegiance lies. If he turns, I'll expect you to deal with him" Madara said.

"Aw man, giving her all the fun jobs?" Obito spoke up. Madara looked up and saw Obito hanging by his legs from a tree branch.

"Sometimes I wonder how you and I became associated" Madara replied.

"Ouch.... I'll deal with Itachi. It will take an Uchiha to kill an Uchiha. In the meantime, Raven could deal with Orochimaru. It shouldn't be too hard" Obito said.

"Alright then. And how is Roman's protege coming along?" Madara asked.

"The boy? He shows promise. Perhaps he could be brought into our inner circle" Obito replied.

Madara thought it over and quickly decided to wait and see.

"Jack has the makings of a great spy, but I'm a bit concerned about his loyalty. We will wait until he proves his loyalty" Madara replied.

"What about the three killers?" Raven said.

"We need to talk to them" Obito said.

Obito used kamui to transport the three of them to a building where three people stood, waiting. They all carried themselves with experience. These three were the most wanted serial killers in the world.

Minx, a woman of considerable intellect. She stalked her prey and left them mauled. She has yet to be caught. She was dressed in grey formal wear and had a small smile on her face. She also had blonde hair that was short. Her eyes were amber.

Dave, he kidnapped his victims to mock them. He often would only use one move to kill. He was dressed in a casual coat and stood there with an uninterested face. His hair was black and had a single streak of red. His eyes were blue.

The next one was a bit more complicated. His name was Andrew and he was known to mock his victims as well as the people trying to find him. He even got a police officer to kill one victim at one time.

None of them had semblances but they had managed to learn the use of some simple Jutsu. Madara didn't want them to associate with the Akatsuki just yet. However he planned for it to show during the planned fall of beacon.

A door opened and a man walked in, he had the Akatsuki cloak on but his black hair with a single streak of white gave away his name.

"Jack Shadow, Minx, Dave, and Andrew. You four are here for one purpose. To receive a mission. You will board an Atlesian airship and upload a certain program onto it. This program will give us complete access to all Atlesian tech. You will all blend in as crew to board the ship. Andrew and Dave will be causing chaos while Minx will watch Jack's back while he uploads the virus. Consider this your initiation into the Akatsuki. If something happens, do what you must" Madara said.

"Your mission begins tomorrow morning. Be at the docks before 8, or else...." Obito warned.

Madara and the others left using kamui. Madara could taste the tension in the air. The fall was less than a week away, so he had to act fast if he wanted to accomplish something worthwhile.

The group found themselves back in the hide out. Obito quickly retreated to his room to go play with a gun he had bought recently. Raven simply sat on a nearby chair and Madara looked over at her and gave a small smirk.

"What's next?" Raven asked.

"Next we talk to Sienna Khan and warn her about Adam. If we do that then we can call in a favor from the White Fang, which I intend to use" Madara said.

Raven smiled and looked away, a small blush on her face.

______________________________________

A/n: sorry for the shorter chapter, but I have plans for the next chapter so don't worry. The next chapter will focus around the group of four uploading the virus. And after that I have some more plans.