4.

Two Days Later.

"Move Kentrell." Saniyah chuckled, feeling his hands rubbing down her sides as she stood at her kitchen sink, washing dishes.

"Nah I'm good right hea'. You takin' too long." He stepped closer, leaving no space between the two, sliding his hand between her legs, and she grabbed it, laughing.

"You be pushing it, foreal." She mumbled, letting him kiss on her exposed shoulder as she rinsed a bowl off.

Kentrell had made her take the last two days off of work to take a physical-and mental-break for herself, and had been there with her the whole time.

She surprisingly wasn't hard on him at all, and they barely had spoke about the illegal things that he did. She didn't quite know what they were doing, nor how it would work, neither did she really care.

"Come on. Yo kitchen not even dirty foreal." He frowned, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind.

"Yes it is. What do you want?" She laughed, smiling as he left kisses against her skin.

"For you to come lay down so we can go to sleep." He mumbled, playing with the waistband of her tights.

Kentrell loved how comfortable she allowed herself to be with him, regardless of the things he'd done. She hadn't been uncomfortable the whole time, and didn't mind at all when he touched her.

Turning off her sink water, she grabbed her napkin roll, pulling a few off and drying her hands.

She turned around to face Kentrell, smiling once he picked her up, carrying her back to her room where they previously were.

He laid her down in the bed, climbing on top of her and pulling the covers over their bodies.

"Kentrell." She called his name, seeing his eyes closed as he laid on her chest.

"Hm?" He mumbled, already half asleep.

"Get up. It's not nap time." She linked her arms under his, pulling him up, and he smacked his lips, sitting all the way upright.

"Mane why every time, you don't let me lay on your titties? Do you hate me?" He frowned at her, and she laughed, rolling her eyes.

"Wait." She lifted up, reaching under her shirt to unclip her bra, pulled it off of her chest, then laid back down.

"Okay now you can." She grabbed his neck, pulling him towards her, and he bit his lip.

"Why you be grabbing on me like this? Huh?" His voice rasped, kissing her jaw, and she smiled.

"Why don't you ever grab me like this?" She retorted, and he smirked at her, making her laugh.

"Ian think I should so fast. You don't know my persona yet. You gone be scared and shit." He rubbed her sides underneath the large shirt she wore.

"Well don't show me. I don't wanna be afraid of you." She chuckled, her eyes closing as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Nah, nah, nah. You already asked for it." He shrugged, and she laughed, shrugging as well.

He lifted her shirt completely, revealing her boobs, his eyes locking on her brown colored nipples, and she grabbed the back of his head once he took one in his mouth.

His tongue swirled around her nipple, before trailing his kiss to her lips, sliding his tongue in her mouth. She grabbed his face, her eyes closing as the kiss deepened.

She released a soft moan once his hand brushed between her legs, and he grunted, his dick hard at attention in his pants as he roughly grabbed her neck.