24.

Three days later.

"Saniyah, you want mayonnaise baby?!" Kentrell called out through the house, currently making burgers in the kitchen.

"No. Just bacon and cheese please!" She yelled from her room, and he rolled his eyes, making her plain burger. She was pickier than him and he already was picky as hell.

He made her a burger on brioche buns, adding some shoestring fries that he'd made to the plate, and then drizzling ranch over them.

He carried her plate along with a bottle of sprite back towards her room, passing it to her, then sitting the soda on the nightstand.

"Thank you handsome." She tilted her head up, and he pecked her lips a few times, making her smile.

"You welcome my baby." He kissed her forehead, and she chuckled, sitting up in the bed.

She adverted her eyes watching Von walk in her room, and her face lit up as he made his way towards her.

"Wassup mama? You feeling better?" He kissed her face, holding a plastic bag in his hand.

"Yeah. Kentrell forcing me to eat." She chuckled, letting him kiss her lips. He sucked her bottom lip before releasing her from the kiss.

"Good cause I got you more tests. Hurry up." He sat the bag on the bed, and she rolled her eyes, taking a bite out of her burger.

"Wassup?" Von grabbed his neck to kiss him, and Kentrell pecked his lips, before pulling back, making him frown.

"Wassam? You hungry?" He asked, sitting a stack of money that he was counting down on the dresser.

Von didn't answer, instead following him out of the room. He was starting to become pissed off with Kentrell.

"What's yo problem?" He asked, standing at the counter as Kentrell began cleaning up the small mess that was left after he'd cooked.

"What you talkin' about?" Confusion ridden in his tone as he wiped down the counters with a Clorox wipe.

"Ever since we fucked y-." He started, and Kentrell quickly cut him off.

"Nigga keep yo voice down. What you so loud fa'?" He frowned at him, and Von's head jerked back.

"Nah nigga. Like I said, you been acting off since we fucked, then you keep blowing me off whenever I ask to fuck again. You been flocking me and shit instead of being straight up." He talked purposely above his normal tone, and Kentrell rolled his eyes, throwing the wipe in the trash.

"Don't walk off while I'm talking to you. I ain't disrespected you so don't do it to me." Von grabbed him up once he tried walking past him, and Kentrell frowned.

"Bra get off me. You tripping." Kentrell pulled away from him, attempting to leave again and Von blocked his way.

"I'm tripping? My nigga you the one being a fucking weirdo." He held a deep mug on his face, becoming irritated.

"What are y'all yelling about?" Saniyah made her presence known, walking to stand between the two because she could see that Von was ready to get physical.

"Nothing-." Kentrell was cut off by Von.

"Don't sit up here and fucking lie to her. Nigga been on some goof shit for damn near two weeks." Von's muscles unintentionally flexed, and Saniyah made him step back a bit, seeing how upset he was.

"Dayvon shut the fuck up." Kentrell sent a mean glare his way, making his head jerk back.

"Nah nigga you acting like we got some shit to hide and we don't. I'm not finna let you sit up here and play me like I'm embarrassing or something." He retorted, letting Saniyah hold him in place.