21.

Three weeks later.

"Bae ion know how to do this shit." Von laughed, seeing Saniyah become frustrated.

"All you doing is moving your hips to the beat. It is not that damn hard. Kentrell! Come here!" She called out, pushing Von out the frame of her camera, and he laughed again.

"What?" He walked in, eating a strawberry dipped in whip cream, and she pulled him closer.

"Can you show Von how to do the hip dance with me?" She asked, and he chuckled, nodding.

"Nigga how you even know how to do it?" Von asked, and he pointed to Saniyah, who laughed, pressing the red button on her phone.

Kentrell ate the rest of his strawberry, and once the sound started, he pulled his muscle shirt up some, moving his hips to the beat as Saniyah did the same.

He bit his lip, smiling as he pressed himself behind her, both of their hips speeding up with the beat, and she busted out laughing as his arms wrapped around her.

"Y'all fucking ugly." Von rolled his eyes, and Kentrell chuckled, rewatching the tiktok they'd made.

"Baby you look good doing it. Von it's not that hard, come on I wanna see you do it." She frowned at him after talking to Kentrell.

He smacked his lips stepping back in the frame of the camera, and she stepped back, pressing the red button again.

"Like this." Kentrell held his waist, guiding him to do the dance at the pace of the beat, and Saniyah bit her lip, watching both of them do it.

Von smiled, slowing his hips down with the song, before smirking after Kentrell pressed against his backside.

"Man get yo freak ass on." Von pushed him away as the song ended, and all three of them laughed while Saniyah grabbed her phone.

"You did it! Oh my god y'all look so good." She said, rewatching the video.

"Aight one mo' time wit' all of us." Kentrell told her, and she saved the video to her drafts, going back to the camera afterwards.

She hit the red button, and it began to count down, making her quickly get in the middle of them.

Kentrell held her waist, nodding his head with the beat as he did the dance, thrusting his hips at a slow pace, and Saniyah smiled big, moving her arms as she danced.

"Big happy ass." Von laughed after the video ended, and she laughed as well, shrugging.

"Aight bae do the too loud challenge now. Lemme see." Kentrell took her phone, and she laughed again, shaking her head at him.

"You can't even dance foreal." Von waved her off, and she rose her eyebrows, chuckling as Kentrell turned her so that her ass faced him.

"Ian even gotta walk in wit' my tool out." The sound played, and she wrapped her arms around Von's neck, turning her legs inwards to make her ass clap to the beat.

"Damn." Von laughed, slapping her ass, gripping it as the video ended, and she laughed as well.

"That shit move like water. Yo thick ass." Kentrell grabbed a handful of her ass, and she laughed once again.

"You been having us making tiktoks all day." Von shook his head, sitting down on the bed.

"On god. Bae make a Instagram so my followers can follow you." Kentrell frowned at her, and she shook her head at him.

"How many followers do you have?" She asked him, and he smirked.

"Ten million." He told her, and her eyebrows rose.