12.

Three weeks later.

"Baby move." Kentrell mumbled, halfway asleep, laying with his hand in his boxers.

"Kentrell I want sandwiches." She chuckled, holding his face in her hand, kissing his lips a few times, and he didn't respond, his breathing slow.

She stuck her tongue out after pulling his bottom lip down, licking across his teeth, and he cracked a smile, making her laugh.

"Get the fuck out my face mane." He chuckled, turning his head away from her.

"No. It isn't nap time." She pulled her covers up over her shoulders as she climbed on top of him, and he removed his hand from his boxers, placing it on her ass.

"Don't start." He lowly groaned once she sucked his neck, and she smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"You ain't gave me no dick in two days. Give me some." She mumbled, and he laughed, making her do the same.

"Why, so you can cry like you always do?" He asked, and she dramatically gasped, making him laugh again.

"Kentrell that shit be feeling so good. I be surprising myself cause I be deadass crying." She shook her head at herself, and he chuckled.

"Cause youn be listening and that be pissing me off." He told her, holding her ass with both of his hands, kneading it.

"So." She chuckled, laying her face in his neck, becoming sleepy.

His hand glided over her slit from behind, on top of the nylon bikini panties that she was currently wearing.

He flipped them over so that they laid on their sides, chuckling once she laid her head on his arm, throwing her leg around his waist.

"Have you done anything lately Ken?" She mumbled, closing her eyes once he began to rub her ass again.

"Nah baby, I haven't." He truthfully responded, kissing her forehead, and she cracked a small smile.

She loved the way his character had been developing with her. He'd slowed all the way down on the drugs he took, he opened up to her more, and he was always vocal with his feelings. Not to mention that he hadn't killed anyone, which was what her question was referring to.

"Thank you. I'm proud of you Kentrell." Her eyes opened to meet his, and he leaned his head down, pecking her lips a few times.

"You welcome bootybutt." He smirked, and she busted out laughing, mushing his head.

"I told you don't call me that. Move, get out my face." She pushed him away from her, and he laughed, pinning her arms down, his wrapped around hers.

"You the one made it up. Should've kept yo mouth closed." He chuckled, shrugging his shoulders.

"I was talking about this big ole booty butt you got back here." She reached her hand over to grab his ass, and he smacked his lips, grabbing her wrist.

"You gay as fuck mane. Move Saniyah damn." He laughed, moving her hand off of him as she laughed.

"I didn't tell you to make that a nickname. Asshole." She chuckled, and he smiled, shrugging.

"Why you always got this on? Take it off." He mumbled, reaching around her to unclasp her bra, and she let him pull it off, shaking her head at him.

He pulled her closer so that her chest rested against his, then pulled the cover over them, pecking her lips.

"I love you so much. Everybody a' die behind you." He told her, and she smiled, letting him continue to kiss her lips.

"Including you." He said, and she chuckled, looking at him.