18.

A month later.

"You tired?" Kentrell asked, on FaceTime with Saniyah while she laid in her bed.

"Yes. The case we worked yesterday literally took the entire day. Look." She mumbled, pulling her phone back to show Von; who was currently laying on her chest, in a deep sleep.

"That real ugly ass nigga damn near slobbing." He chuckled, seeing Von's mouth agape, laying on Saniyah's bare chest, and she laughed.

"My baby tired." She rubbed over Von's thick lips, before placing the camera back on her.

Saniyah lifted her lower half, making Von flip over to lay on his back, and she hiked her leg around his body, yawning. She chuckled as he grabbed her waist, scooting down in the bed so that his face rested in between her legs.

"Baby I miss you." She looked in the camera at Kentrell, a small frown resting on her face.

"Why we so damn clingy? I'm over here having withdrawals from being away from you and I just left three hours ago." He shook his head, both of them laughing.

"Come home." She chuckled, propping her head up on the palm of her hand.

"I'm clearing these cases out for you so you can leave mama." He told her, watching dead bodies get loaded into a truck freezer.

Saniyah would be quitting the bureau soon, but before she could, she had to wrap up the 'Reaper's' case filed that she had, Chief East and everyone else still clueless about her relationship.

Under the court of law, she couldn't get in trouble for being with Kentrell for the simple fact no one but her even knew he was The Reaper. He was just a regular law abiding citizen to others.

As for Dayvon, technically she couldn't get in trouble neither, since he'd been granted immunity which meant he wasn't even a criminal.

But to play it safe either way, she wanted to leave the bureau before she allowed them to go public with her. Plus with Jayda being gone now, she really didn't even want to work there anymore.

"Okay. Hurry up please. I want you to take me up there. I wanted to go with Von, but he won't be up no time soon." She chuckled, rubbing through Von's scalp.

"Ight, start getting dressed. And wake him up too cause I ain't bringing you back home. Finna take you to see Batman or somethin'." He told her, and she smiled.

"Thank you stink. I love you." She blew a kiss in the camera, laughing once pretended to catch it.

"I love you more baby. Bye bye." He waved, before ending the call.

Saniyah sat her phone down, removing herself off of Von, and his low red eyes immediately opened.

"You fucking scared me." She clutched her chest, trying to catch her breath. He was just in a deep sleep and as soon as she moved, he was awake as if he was never even sleep before; catching her off guard.

"What is you movin' fa' if you see me sleep?" His voice tiredly rasped out, and she chuckled.

"We're going out, so get up and get dressed with me." She told him, and he didn't respond, closing his eyes back.

"Dayvon I'm serious. Come on." She pulled the covers off of him, and he smacked his lips, standing up from the bed.

She could see attitude all in his expression as we walked to her bathroom to brush his teeth, making her chuckle.

"You are so dramatic." She shook her head at him, watching as he ignored her, irritatedly walking out of her room.

"That's why you walk funny. Lil bo legged." She muttered to herself, before laughing at her own joke. She found herself quite comical.