31.

Next Day.

Saniyah frowned in her sleep, groaning as she grabbed her head, having a major headache. She opened her eyes, adjusting to the surroundings of her hotel room, before they widened.

"My kids." She quickly rose up, about to get out of the bed when her eyes adverted, watch Von enter the room from the living area.

"They good. They sleep in the living room baby." He chuckled, and she blew out a breath of relief, holding her chest.

She turned, seeing Kentrell hold her tight as he slept, Ari on the other side of her, doing the same thing.

"Did we-oh my god." She covered her mouth, looking at Von who smirked.

"We did. And I ain't get a piece of you. Let's go." He picked her up from the bed, and she laughed, holding around his neck.

"Oh my goddd we did it. Oh my god, a foursome? What the hell." She face palmed herself after being placed on her feet in the bathroom, and he chuckled.

"It's your fault. Had her all over you on that dance floor." He told her, standing behind her as she brushed her teeth.

"I don't even remember. The only thing I remember is passing o-you assholes! Why didn't y'all make sure I was still alive?" She frowned, remembering that nobody woke her up after she'd passed out, which equates to her headache.

"We did. After we fucked." He shrugged, and her jaw dropped, making him laugh as he ran them some shower water.

"No way y'all did it without me. I hate my life." She pouted, stepping in the shower with him.

"And we finna do it without him. Come hea'." He pulled her closer by her neck, sliding his tongue in her mouth, and she smiled into the kiss, holding his face.

He picked her up, and she wrapped her arms around his neck, being placed against the wall. She moaned into the kiss once he slid his hard dick inside her, stretching her out.

"You are so big." She whimpered, her face frowning up, and he grunted, pushing deeper.

"I love you girl." He groaned, beginning to stroke her at a steady pace, and she moaned, laying her head on his shoulder.

"I love you too baby. Will you go slower please?" She bit her lips, her eyes dazing.

"You sore fat ma?" He rubbed against her clit, and she moaned in a positive response, her stomach knotting up.

"Mmm, fuckkk." He groaned in her ear once she clenched around him, listening to her moans.

"Nut in me daddy." She kissed his ear, and he let out a loud grunt, his dick beginning to throb as he sped his pace up.

"Oh my god." She cried out, her legs trembling in his grip as he repeatedly thrusted hard at her spot.

"Say it again Ne. Tell daddy what you want." He smirked, watching her struggle to get her words together.

"Mmm, cum in me please. Let me feel you baby." She whimpered, and he groaned out, his nut oozing out into her as soon as the words left her mouth.

"Cum." His thumb pressed against her clit, and she moaned, beginning to squirt on his length, both of them moaning at the feeling of cumming together.

"I fucking love you. You smell so good." He groaned, resting his head on her shoulder as her hand slid down his back.

"I love you so much." She mumbled, holding his body close to hers, satisfyingly sighing. She loved when they pleased her body.

He carefully placed her on her feet, and she bit her lip, holding his arms because she'd almost fell, and he laughed.

"It's not funny. Asshole." She chuckled, and he smiled, kissing her cheek.