27.

Five months later.

"Baby move, damn. Give that to me before I knock yo punk ass out." Von took a box of clothes from Saniyah's hands, and she frowned at him.

"Stop playing so much. Move Dayvon y-."

"No, you fucking move. Go sit down somewhere I told you to stop touching stuff. Look at you, can't even breathe. Sit down Saniyah." He told her, and she realized that she was lightly panting, making her frown once more.

"You are so mean I'm literally just trying to help." She mumbled, walking to go sit on her living room couch, really the only piece of furniture left in her house.

She leaned back in the couch, her face frowning up as a cramp took over the left side of her stomach. Her eyes adverted to her front door, watching a shirtless Kentrell walk in.

"Baby why you mad fa'?" He leaned down to kiss her face, though he'd seen her just a few minutes ago.

"Because Von told me that he hated me." She mumbled, a small frown on her face.

"You being deadass?" He asked, an instant mug placing on his face once she nodded.

"Hold up." He pulled his sweats up, heading towards the back, and a few seconds later she could hear them bickering.

"Nigga I ain't fucking say that. Get the fuck out my face before you piss me off too." Von's voice could be heard, and she rolled her eyes.

"Nigga why would she just lie like that?"

"Cause she a fucking liar. What you mean?" He exasperated in response, and Kentrell realized that she was being dramatic, making him smack his lips.

"Bae." He frowned, now standing back in front of her with his arms folded.

"What? He did." She returned the frown, sighing as he left kisses on her face.

"What you was tryna do? Move boxes?" He asked, and she nodded her head.

"I just wanted to help. He's not packing the way that I want him to so I was doing it and he said he was gone knock my punk ass out." She pouted, before looking over as Von walked in.

"Cause I am. I done told you more than three times to just tell me what to do so I can do it. You damn near nine months pregnant Saniyah you don't need to be carrying them big ass boxes." He scolded her, and she folded her arms over her belly.

"I just wanted to help." She muttered, and he leaned down to kiss her neck.

"Ight come on. Come and show me." He pulled her up, and she wiped her face, still frowning.

"I don't feel like it, I'm tired." She mumbled, and both him and Kentrell tried not to laugh, and once she rolled her eyes, they let it out.

"Y'all are so ugly." She walked past them, holding underneath her belly, slowly waddling towards her refrigerator that was basically empty.

She grabbed her tray of fruit, that and pouches of caprisuns being the only thing in her refrigerator. She opened it, standing in the opening of the fridge since she was hot, beginning to eat her fruit.

"Baby can you give me a chair please?" She looked at Kentrell, and he paused his conversation with Von, grabbing her a stool, and she sat down on it, still in front of the fridge.

"We almost done and then you can go to sleep at home, okay?" Kentrell smiled at his own words, and she did too. She loved that they all now had a 'home'.

The three of them were currently in the process of moving into their brand new house-a four bedroom, six bathroom house in a quiet suburban neighborhood in Atlanta.