Mysta Rias

✿ Mysta Rias x Fem Reader.
✿ Theme: Humor.

"So next, we've got my interests

"So next, we've got my interests..." You clicked once to reveal, for a fraction of a second, an image with Mysta Rias's left hand "Oh, sorry." you calmly said as you clicked again showing your actual slide of your interests.

You had just made your debut as part of the next Nijisanji EN's Vtuber wave, and at this moment you were doing your intro stream.
However, no one expected the chaos that makes up your personality, not to mention what everyone had just seen.

"I just want his hands on my boobs, ngl"

«WHAAAAAT» Someone in particular wrote, «ON YOUR DEBUT DAY???» A smile was placed on your lips as soon as you saw what you had caused in your spectators, still not noticing that a certain detective was among them.

"Moving on..." Speaking more seriously about your tastes, you somewhat ignored what you started seconds before. «THIS IS YOUR FIRST STREAM DON'T BE UNSEISO LMAO» you looked at a comment in your chat, noticing immediately who had written it.

"Ah. Sorry senpai, didn't know you where watching lol." You chuckled, watching Mysta leave multiple messages in all caps on your chat. "Welcome to the stream senpai!!! It's my first time so please take care of me!!" It was clear that everyone would clip that out of context later. You liked dirty jokes.

After multiple laughs and double meaning jokes on your part, the stream had ended. You grabbed your phone for a moment to thank your viewers via Twitter, however, the first thing you saw in the app was a tweet from Mysta, with a screenshot of the moment you showed his hand.

«Vine boom» you replied, after retweeting it.