Ike Eveland

✿ Ike Eveland x Male Reader.
✿ Theme: Lemon, slight fluff. ⚠️

✿ Requested by: __Si4lisah__

It was a serene night, the myriad sounds of the city hidden behind the thick walls of the couple's apartment

Y/n remained in his room, attentive to Ike's livestream with his phone in his hands, boredom reflected in his tired gaze. The comments scrolled quickly on his screen, his boyfriend's voice highlighting one or another.

"If I've spent the day with Y/n?" the novelist tilted his head.

Everyone knew about their relationship, it was no secret either to the corp he worked for or his audience.

"We haven't really done much together today..." he sighed. "We've both been busy. Maybe tomorrow I'll take the day off to do something with him."

That brought a faint smile to his face, the comments encouraging Ike caused his heart to dance in mellifluous happiness.

"I'll go get something to drink, I'll be right back." he made his persona leave the plane, as he left his studio to go to the kitchen.

Y/n expanded his eyes as he raised his eyebrows, perhaps he could have a little chat with him before he continued with his live.

He slipped out of his room to where Eveland was, not hesitating to slip his hands under his sweater as soon as he hugged him from behind.

"Y/n...! Oh dear, you gave me a scare." he chuckled softly, running one of his hands over his boyfriend's touch.

"Mmh. I wanted to say hi to you before you kept talking to them." the shorter one's little voice caused the green-eyed one to smile.

"Were you watching my stream?"

"Yeah, I felt lonely..."

"I promise to give you all the attention you like tomorrow, okay?" he ruffled his hair as soon as Y/n hugged him from in front, his face sunk into his chest.

"Ah, but I want you now..." he mused with pleading eyes, a pout forming gently in him.

"Honey, I don't have time, I left the livestream ongoing..." Ike kissed his boyfriend, who soon let out a groan.

"I'll be quick..." whispered Y/n, words which made the gray-haired one open his eyes a little wider, realizing what he meant. "Please, babe."

"Ahg, all right. You better be quick, okay?"

The (h/c)-haired one smiled in victory and kissed his boyfriend once more before kneeling down in front of him, wasting no time. Eveland's hands grabbed the edge of the counter for support, feeling the young man's fingers play with the hem of his sweatpants before lowering them enough to be able to continue with his task.

"Ah, you're awake already?" Y/n laughed, running his hand over the firm bulge under the man's underwear.

"I missed you too." he confessed, averting his gaze in blooming embarrassment.

"How cute."

Y/n dared to pull down that garment to then lick his own fingers, which he then ran over the taller man's cock to then wrap them around it after a few short minutes.

He jerked him off until he managed to get precum peeking out over the head, drawing countless gasps and occasional moans from Eveland.

"You're doing so good babe, mmgh..." he threw his head back, moans sliding from his lips.

Y/n brought his head closer to it and gave the area a few licks before partially dipping it into his mouth, sucking on it and then pulling it out to reveal that thin thread of saliva separating his lips from the reddish skin.

"You look so cute." Ike whispered, gently taking a few strands from his boyfriend, who smiled before fully diving the cock into his mouth, causing the weak novelist to moan loudly.

He bobbed his head in a gentle back and forth which soon increased in speed as the one with glasses began to squeeze the boy's hair between his fingers. "You do it so well, ah...!"

He helped himself with his hands to give the novelist extra pleasure, and with teary eyes he took his cock to the base as soon as he announced between moans his coming climax.

He swallowed his cum willingly and pulled away from him after short seconds, both of them panting after what they had done, the green-eyed one's hand still resting between Y/n's hair.

"You did so good..." Ike praised his now smiling boyfriend still on his knees.

"You owe me one."

"I'll be sure not to forget." he bent down to his partner's height, to give him a sweet kiss on the tip of his nose. "Come see me in my studio after I finish the stream, yes?"

 "Come see me in my studio after I finish the stream, yes?"