Luxiem

✿ Luxiem x Fem Reader.
✿ Themes: Fluff, comedy

✿ Requested by: Mihor0

The door opened loudly, a few glances from the group of men doing a stream turned in the direction of the loud rumbling, "I got the pizza!" A female voice shouted from the entrance

Yamino and Rias' laughter soon was heard, followed by the demon's voice, "Welcome back, we were waiting for you."

Luxiem had planned an off-collab beforehand with a certain liver that had recently made her individual debut in NijiEN as a forest witch. "Do you need any help?" the soft voice of the novelist was heard, who set his drink aside to look at his friend.

"Nah, don't worry Ikey, I got everything covered."

The chat soon went crazy, some recognizing the woman's voice while others typed emojis in confusion. Y/n could soon be seen on the screen as she sat down next to Shu and Ike, who were behind the others on a couch.

"POG! Thank you Y/n!" She passed the pair of pizza boxes to Luca, who took them with a broad smile on his face before setting them down on the table in front of them.

"What took you so long?" The one with orange-tinted glasses turned to look at the one wearing a ridiculously large witch's hat, similar to that of her co-worker Millie. "Long line, lots of people. They also were selling ice cream at a discount."

"And Benjamin was there so I had to say hello." short seconds of silence were barely heard, interrupted by Eveland. "Who's Ben─"

"Been jammin' this dick in your ass." Kaneshiro and Y/n responded immediately, in unison, their loud laughter camouflaging the last words of their own joke.

"I hate it here."

"Anyways" The woman looked at the camera, her smile still remaining on her pristine features, "Hello everyone! It is I, your favorite witch from NijiEN, Y/n Cygnus! Nice to meet you. I hope you have enjoyed this stream so far~"

A round of short applause from the boys was the last thing that happened before chaos broke out, all starting with the brief conversation they had initiated while eating.

"This is Y/n's first ever off-collab, so we thought to make something special for it" Vox explained, "but at the end it all crumbled and we didn't do shit. No Mario Kart, no nothing, it's just us and the pizza."

"Also I think we should make a name for this group, if that sounds okay." Shu spoke in a low tone, soon taking a bite of the food.

She expanded her eyes, a certain gleam in them as she looked interested. "Oh, right! What could the name be?"

"Five guys one girl" Mysta immediately said.

"Mysta...!" The iconic line from Ike followed.

"No, no, he's got a point." The room was overcome with laughter while Ike remained with a sullen expression. "I mean, what else could be possibly do after ending the stream?"

"Y/n!" The same novelist rised his voice again.

"Oww Ikey~, don't play hard to get." The woman moved her body closer to the green-eyed one, offering him a mischievous smile. "You weren't saying my name with that tone yesterday night."

A loud shout from the man was what followed, and Vox's surprised face accompanied it. The demon was too stunned to speak.

There was no lack of laughter, and the thick voice of the black-haired man finally reappeared after minutes. "Damn, Quilldren, y'all should keep an eye on Y/n, because she won't hesitate to steal your man."

"That goes to Kindred too." She winked.

Chat had gone completely crazy! The messages and supas were going too fast and the livers couldn't read them.

Between miscellaneous topics and various ramblings they ate their dinner, creating at a certain point another wall of silence between the microphone and them.

Until one of them broke it, with an... unexpected line.

"There are two people in this room with massive booba and I'd let them both crush me with them."

"AYO SHU?" Mysta almost choked.

As if on command, Luca turned to look at his friend. "THEY ARE NOT THAT BIG!" He whined, making the whole group laugh.

"Oh guys, did you know, Shu and I are sharing a room~." That mischievous smile rested on the witch's face again, her eyes now on the sorcerer. "I can crush him with my booba all night if he wants that~"

The Yaminions and other fans in the chat were about to explode, they didn't believe anything that was happening.

"That is not true!" He immediately blurted out, "That's- That's false information! She has a room for herself! She does not share a room with anyone."

"I wouldn't mind if she shared a room with me though." The blond commented before taking a bite of the ice cream the woman had additionally brought.

"Oh, really?" A flirtatious tone adorned her words.

"Yeah. I mean... it's quite fun to talk to you and I generally enjoy being with you! You're so pog." He laughed, amused with the dessert.

"Luca! You're going to make me cry... thank you."

The amused expression Y/n had plastered on her face melted into a happy one instead, her eyes turning into crescents after widening her smile. "I am so lucky to have you guys as friends."

LUCA'S HANDCAM STREAM

LUCA'S HANDCAM STREAM.. .
it was almost midnight for me but i saw when he was cutting the carrots ouughnfgjoh my god

also vox 1mill karaoke stream letsgooo!!!!!