Shu Yamino

✿ Shu Yamino x Male Reader. pt2
✿ Theme: Fluff.

A certain Vtuber was streaming in his room, during late night hours he answered the questions of his fans between soft yawns which indicated his growing tiredness

A certain Vtuber was streaming in his room, during late night hours he answered the questions of his fans between soft yawns which indicated his growing tiredness. He read some repeated comments asking him to go rest, his brow furrowing slightly. "I'll just... answer a couple more questions, okay? It's getting late."

«Hello Shu!! Thanks for the stream. Sorry if this is a weird question to ask but, do you currently like someone?» He repeated the question aloud, a little slowly to make sure his mind wasn't playing tricks on him. "Do I like someone...?" he softly laughed, "To be honest with y'all... I actually do like someone."
His chat soon went crazy, full of more questions on the subject. Everyone wanted to know who he was talking about. "I've liked them for a long time now and I haven't said anything to them yet. I just... can't" he laughed again, nervousness beginning to accompany his voice, "I think they only like girls so yeah, haha..."

"Uuh... «Is it someone we know?» Nope. They're my roommate so y'all don't know them." He smiled for a few seconds, before noticing that small outburst of sincerity. "Wait they might actually be watching this." Flustered, he brought up his hands to his face, covering it. "Oh my gosh, please don't clip this."

As soon as he said that the door to his room swung open, revealing the tall figure of a certain boy. "I like you too, Shu!" He declared, his cheeks were bathed in a deep red, and his brow was furrowed.

He was adorable in Yamino's eyes.

The violet flames that usually surrounded the sorcerer ceased for a short sliver of a second, before his features took on a completely shocked expression; his eyebrows raised as his mouth parted slightly, his pale cheeks taking on a reddish hue, too.
Before he even tried to whisper anything, Y/n approached him to give him a warm hug, but not before filling his face with small kisses full of love. "I love you, so, so, so, sooo much, Shu."

A silly smile was painted on the face of the black-haired man, surrounding the boy he liked so much with his arms.
He stretched out one of his arms to end the stream with a face full of happiness, soon taking it to private in an attempt to keep that short moment from becoming popular.

Y/n took Shu from his waist, "Oh, woah─" then picking him up to spin him around while hugging him tightly. They both laughed, happy to know that their feelings were mutual; their faces were covered in a reddish blush and their hearts were racing, they didn't believe that this moment was real.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Y/n whispered before giving another short kiss on Shu's lips. "I thought you... only liked girls." He answered.

"Really?! What...?" L/n raised his eyebrows in confusion, "I like boys too. Specially you." He gave him a smile bathed in sweet love, causing his cheeks to turn a little more redder. "You're so pretty, Shu. I love you."

its here

its here .its time!!!!
unleash th rainbows!!! !!!!!!

i also did this bc .as soon as i published pt 1 my brain suddenly produced like twenty fluff endings to it 😃