Luxiem

✿ Drunk Luxiem x Female Reader.
✿ Theme: Fluff, comedy.

✿ Requested by: KeisXP

It was your day off, in which you had previously planned to rest after your first unarchived karaoke stream

It was your day off, in which you had previously planned to rest after your first unarchived karaoke stream. You spent your time eating snacks while refreshing your Twitter and YouTube feed, looking for something interesting to do to combat your growing boredom; and suddenly, a notification made your phone screen turn on.

You reached your hand out to take it, being surprised to see a Discord message from one of your kouhais. Even if it was your day off they messaged you asking to join their live, hoping to have a little company for a while.

𖦹ㅤ Mysta Rias.

"Y/n! Hello~!" his voice sounded completely broken, to which you laughed under your breath, muting yourself previously. "Hello Mysta, mystakes." multiple messages in the chat could stand out for repeating that you should take care of the boy, or at least, tell him to stop drinking. "What the fuck chat, I'm not even thaaat drunk."

He was lying.

"Well, you sound quite drunk." Mysta did his typical disappointed face, half-lidded eyes and brows furrowed. "You too?"

"If you were not drunk, you wouldn't have made that many typos on the message you sent me." An ephemeral silence ensued, before he looked to his left, opening Discord. "What? Wait." He suddenly laughed very hard after a short minute, probably after reading his own message, "LMAO THIS IS SO BAD."

His loud laughter like mischievous fox flooded the vc both of you were on, spreading the laughter to you as well. "Chat, chat, y'all HAVE to see this..." laughter ceased for short seconds before both burst out again as soon as the detective showed a screenshot of what he wrote.

You wiped the tears from your eyes. "How did you even manage to make that many typos?" Chat wanted to know too. It was horribly written.

"Dunno man! I was just trying to get somebody to join the stream." He leaned back in his chair, still laughing as he took a drink. "So you sent the same message to more people?"

It sounded like he was about to choke as soon as you asked that. "NO...! oh my god, I just sent a message to you lol. If you didn't reply I would've just pinged everyone on the server."

"That would've been worse!!" You pointed out, crying out of laughter as he laughed with you seconds later. The chat got a vague idea of what that would've been like, as did the streamers, many spamming emotes of Mysta laughing in the chat.

"You now have in your possession the unique Mysta Rias broken dm. Enjoy I guess."

𖦹ㅤ Ike Eveland.

"Y/n-senpai, you're here!" the soft-spoken novelist stated, a sweet smile in his face, "welcome to the stream, and I'm very sorry for bothering you on your day off."