xx. troy

I get up for the bed and grab my gun putting it in my belt and covering it with my jacket.

It's dark and I'm on my way to Jeremiah's place, knowing that there isn't anyone there but him.

His house was with the windows covered with wood and ready to fight. What was dumb cause they are so damn few.

"Can I?" I ask as I knock on the door.

"No." He says but I enter anyways.

"I want to talk to you, about me," I say quietly as I sit on the chair in front of him.

"It's not the time." He says and gets up.

"I remembered why I came here in the first place," I say not looking at him.

"Go ahead, tell me your story." He says clearly not giving a flying fuck about it.

"I was walking around the desert after losing everything I ever had when I passed out and waked up with Walker's people. Then I found someone who I thought was dead, Ofelia. And she told me all about you being a racist fuck." I say and he looks at me almost scared.

"What do you mean?" He asks and I get up.

"I mean that I owe my life to Walker, I mean, he saved it right? So I got myself beaten up, I got into Troy's track, and then I got here." I smile and take the gun.

"What you gonna do, hun?! Kill me?!" He asks.

Is he drunk? Of course, he's drunk, he's always fucking drunk.

"I will, but everyone will think that you committed suicide," I say quietly.

"I let you into my goddamn Ranch." He argues.

"You caused this on yourself." I point my gun at his head when I hear someone get in.

"What are you doing here?" I ask Madison as I see her.

"I saw you coming here." She says quietly.

"Did you know?" Jeremiah asks Madison and I look at him almost telling him to shut the fuck up. "Did you know she's with Walker?! This all time!"

"Is that true?" She asks me.

"That was why she knew what they did to people. Why did you cover up for her?! Are you with them too?!" He snaps at us and Madison puts her gun on top of his table.

"I'm not gonna kill you, Jeremiah." She says to him.

"Well, that makes one of you!" He snaps again and I take a deep breath as Madison looks at me.

"I think it'd disappoint my kids." She says and turns the gun in his direction. "Im tired of disappointing them. So you're gonna do it."

He looks at the gun and than at her.

"Well, I didn't outlive Phill, Russell, and two good women to die like some rabbit with no resistance." He says.

"Walker has us surrounded with firepower. If you don't do this, you lose the ranch."

"Well, the Ranch wasn't meant to shelter cowards scared of a few Indians." He says another racist thing that makes me wanna take his eyes off.

"No, it was meant to be your legacy. If you don't do this you lose that." Madison says. "Everyone dies. Including your sons."

"He doesn't give a shit about his sons. Do you rather be killed by the traitor you let in?" I snap at him.

"One's a feckless crybaby and the other one's a chip off the old block. To hell with both of them." He says and I take my gun off again pointing at his head.