Blank

Previously:

Almost all of them looked like betas, but as I detect an alpha. I start taking steps back, and freeze right then and there, when I hear a loud clang.

Continued:

...

I look down to my feet and I can't believe what I see. Did I just step on a fucking can of coke?!
I lift my face ー to see whether the men heard it ー to find three sets of eyes staring at me.
I slowly start to back away and hear one of the betas from the back say "Ay, this one might be a rare one",

First of all fuck you and second of all that's my cue to run.

I turn around, just to see my way getting blocked by three other betas.
They aren't your average betas either.
They all look like they have been going to the gym for the past 5 years. There was no use fighting them.

I'm sandwiched. Great just great.
The alpha of the group steps forward and grabs my arm. I can feel myself flinch.
Flashbacks of him yanking my arm and throwing me to the floor linger fresh in my mind.

This copy of movements makes all of my krav maga classes skills go to zero.
My body does not want to obey me and the movements that are going on in my head, aren't happening on my body.
Actually nothing is happening to my body.
No fight or flight situation just emptiness.

I feel myself grow more and more helpless. I swore to myself that I would take care of myself and never feel helpless again, but right now, when something serious happens, I get hit with the harsh reality. Nothing has changed.

Six men form a circle around me. They are discussing something, but I couldn't hear it through my own thoughts.
They looked so threatening and dangerous. Like him. Why? Why me?

Dokja, keep yourself calm and you'll get through this.

...

No. Nonononono. Why now of all times.
I smell my pheromone pill wearing off. Why now, why not at home, why not 10 minutes earlier? Whywhywhy?!
I start to panic and tears start to form at the corners of my eyes.
What will I do if they find out? I can't do this again.

I focus on my breathing and stare at the falling snowflakes to calm myself down.
After that I put all of my focus in trying to not release any of my pheromones.

After around a minute I hear someone's quick, approaching steps from the other side of the alleyway.
Even in this desperate situation, I hold a twink of hope, that the person who'll pass has a kind heart and will help me.

The man that I see is wearing an all black outfit that consists of a turtleneck, and trousers.
He has his hands in his black coat's pockets and his black and slightly cut hair fits so perfectly to his gorgeous black eyes.
God, he's so good looking. For a moment I just stare at him, until I become aware of the situation I am in again.

Keeping the pheromones in gets harder and harder the closer he was getting.
While he was passing us I got an urge to be with him more than anything else.

The pain got unbearable and I stopped. I stopped. Funny right, I don't even have time to scold myself. Because...

And everything went blank.

Another day, another chapter <3