Sun Rays

This chapter is a bit late, but enjoy <3

Previously:

His lips curve into a smirk "Oh, didn't know you went for the ones from the streets"
I roll my eyes and look down at the sleeping omega on my lap. A small smile creeps it's way to my lips.

Continued:

--

Dokja pov:

The sun rays shine from in between the curtains and gently light up my face.
I would say this is an ideal morning you would see in mangas.

I turn to my right to look at the clock on my nightstand, only for it to not be there. Wait, what the hell?

I go on instant alert mode and take in my surroundings, while trying to look for an escape. There's a window, but I'm on the second floor. Also, the most obvious one... A door.
I still look at the layout of the room. The room has a king sized bed with black sheets, a TV and a black closet.
Nothing special, but holy shit this room is huge for having absolutely no furniture in it.

I turn back to look at the bed and realise the blanket. The blanket sure is soft and comfy and-
I get a glimpse of my bare skin and my eyes widen.
What the hell, what the hell, what the hell?! I start panicking and try to quickly get the blanket off of me, but just end up doing more harm than good.

After I finally get the blanket off, I get to sigh from relief. Thank god I have clothes on. I have a black T-shirt and shor- wait a goddamn minute... Shorts... Wasn't it snowing earlier. Something's off.
The shirt doesn't look like it's mine either, but I smell it anyway. Just to be sure it's not mine. No it's not... But it smells nice. I think as I give out a small smile.

I hear someone coming up the stairs and I start cursing myself for fighting with the blankets.
Step, step, step, stop.
The door is opened gently and I see the guy from the alleyway. "Oh, so you are awake"
I immediately get back on my guard and look at the window considering the jump.
It's just a broken ankle right? Doesn't sound that bad to be honest.

He notices a switch in my mood and says "Look, calm down, I'm not going to hurt you", He lifts his hands up slowly to show me he isn't holding anything.

Still keeping my guard up I ask him some basic questions: What's your name, where are we etc...

After my little questioning session, I relax a little, but then another question pops up into my mind "Whose clothes am I wearing?"

"Mine", Jonghyuk says nonchalantly

My eyes widen "D-did we... Uhh... How do I say this... Did we do it?"
He smirks and he asks "What? Are you disappointed?"

Not really... Atleast I have good taste in men, no matter what, I think while checking out his toned body.

I hear a quiet chuckle coming from Jonghyuk. "I was kidding, if we'd done it you wouldn't be able to walk, now would you?" He says as he lift's his eyebrow.

It takes me a while to understand what he just said.
*After a couple seconds* oh... OH! I blush at his comment and awkwardly test it out. I, indeed, can walk just fine. Maybe a little disappointed- wait, what the hell?

"Come downstairs, I made breakfast" Jonghyuk says as he starts walking towards the hallway.

I sigh and follow him, into the kitchen.

The kitchen goes well with the rest of the house. The cabinets are all black and so are the machines, such as electric mixer, blender etc...
The dining table is also black and has, you guessed it, black chairs to go with it.

On the table I see two white plates that each have three waffles.
There are two glass bowls. The first bowl has ice-cream and the second has fruits and berries.
There's also nutella and caramel sauce in their own bottles.

Jonghyuk picks up his fork and glances at me.
I look at him in awe. He looks a little embarrassed, so he says "I didn't know what you'd like, so I put everything like this"

I nod and take a bite of the waffles, topped with ice cream. Why does this taste so good?!
I try to eat my plate slow, but I'm finishing my plate at a dangerous pace.

Conversation... Conversation Dokja, I think while staring at my plate.

"Um... Do you cook often?" I ask him.
"I do try to do it whenever I have time. Why?" Jonghyuk asks a little surprised.
Without really thinking about my response, I answer as I'm taking my last bite."You should do it more often"
He looks a little taken aback by my compliment and doubt starts racing in my mind. Did I say too much... Is he not used to compliments? I thought that-

"Thank you" I hear him say. That snaps me back and after a second, I lean back and smile. "You're welcome"

...

After we washed our dishes, I ask him. "Jokes aside, what actually happened yesterday?"
He recollects his thoughts and answers "I just passed by the alleyway, we made eye contact and you passed out. Then me and the guys... Talked and I took you here"
He takes a sip of his water and continues "By the way, do you usually do that, you know... Pass out when you see someone?"

I go on a trip through my memories and answer honestly "No, not really... Wanna Boogle it?"

He nods and we go on his laptop.

Boogle

_________________________________________
Why did I pass out when I saw a stranger?
------------------------------------------------------------

Have you ever suddenly passed out after you've made eye contact with a random stranger?
Well you're in luck, because the most common reason this happens is because you've met your mate!

I slowly turn my head to look at him and a heavy silence falls on top of us.
.
.
.
.

Cliff hanger oo~

Sorry this chapter took so long. And is so long xD (literally double the earlier ones), but this doesn't really have anything happening, so I think that evens it out.
I've been going back and forth on how this chapter should go, I even changed the whole chapter and the ending millions of times, but I think it's good now :)