The night incident

Hey huns<3 I had this chapter kind of ready... for a week. But I avoided proofreading it, bcz I was lazy... oops-
Enjoy<3

Before:
"Oh, sorry?" I say "I'm going to sleep on your couch" he tilts his head "Why?"
I sigh "I am an alpha, you are an omega" I tell him slowly.
He rolls his eyes "Oh please, I can take care of myself" I lift my eyebrow "...well sometimes" he continues.
"By the way, before we go to sleep I'd advice you not to come near me while I'm sleeping"

Continued:

Dokja POV:
"Sorry guys, but I have to go" I said as I looked at the clock "Oh come on, one drink won't hurt ya right?" My friend said. I sighed and looked at the clock once again. "Alright one more"

After couple drinks, I looked at the time and realized that it's midnight. I was supposed to be home by ten. 'Should I just stay at a friends house?' I shiver thinking about what will await me at the place I call 'home'
       'No the beating tomorrow would be worse. Maybe I should just stick through it tonight and sleep the pain away as always.' I know I'm lying to myself. The pain feels worse after nights like these. Despite that I still walked towards it.

        I'm standing outside my door. 'Pathetic' I think to myself 'Why am I scared of going into my own house?' Filled with confidence I open the door 'I pay rent here goddamnit-'.

Once I take one look inside of the house and I'm brought back to reality. I'm not a confident, unstoppable omega. I'm just Kim Dokja, a pathetic and wimpy omega.
        "I told you to be home by ten." I hear my boyfriend, now ex-boyfriend, say behind me.  "Do you have any idea how worried I get when you don't show up?"  He continues. Awww that's so cute.

        "If you can't be my mate, at least act like one!" And just like that his mood switches like a light stick "It's time for a punishment don't you think?" he says as he grabs my wrist and takes me to the hallway.
'Anything, but that room please' I think to myself as we keep walking towards the end of the hallway. With each passing door I lose a little bit of hope.
         He opens the door and I see an empty room with nothing in it. He throws me against a wall and leaves the room.
        After around a minute the lights go off. Being in the complete darkness for days is much worse to me than getting physically beaten. Occasionally he comes into the room with whatever he feels like beating me today.
        Today it is a wooden cooking spoon. He starts with the ankles, hitting where it hurts the most. I broke my left ankle a while ago and he hits that ankle. He hits it again and again and again. Tears start rolling from my eyes as I try to avoid looking at my bloody ankle. From the corner of my eye I can see my cuboid bone showing and when he hit's it I-

I get up sweating in my bed. My legs are shaking and tears are slowly running down my face.
         I pull the blanket off and look at my ankle.  I sigh in relief. It's fine. I put on my night lamp and take a second to calm down.

After I have calmed down I throw my legs from the bed and I feel a little uncomfortable as my warm feet touch the cold floor.
       I fill my glass with water, turn my back to the sink and chug my water down.
I'm walking past the living room when I see Jonghyuk sleeping on the  sofa. What did Junghyuk say again?

——————
Last night:
"By the way, before we go to sleep I'd advice you not to come near me while I'm sleeping"
—————

I roll my eyes and tip toe myself towards him. I bend over a little and look at him. Is this considered creepy?

As I turn to leave I can feel his arms wrap around my waist. Before I know it I'm laying next to him. I can feel my cheeks blush and I can only hope that he's asleep.
What's that- I can smell his pheromones and I start panicking, until I realize that it's calming me down. It smells like... Slowly I can feel my eyelids growing heavy and I drift to sleep.
.
.
.
I had another idea for this chapter, but Dokja's backstory was already enough bad things in one chapter for me.

Bye luv<3