A visitor

While writing the previous chapter, I realized how cliché fly me to the moon is. Internally cringed a little, but it's alright. <3

Before:
Fly me to the moon and let me dance among the stars~ I sing while making myself a cup of green tea.
In other words, hold my han-

Ding dong!

Who's that?

Continued:

I turn my music off and put my mug down down. I hear the rain drops rapidly hit my apartment window while I'm walking towards the door.
      I glance at the clock on my wall.

                    12                   
          9       _/        3
                     6

21:05 (9:05 P.M)

I look through the peephole. My eyes widen and I immediately open the door.

"Junghyuk?" I ask.

Junghyuk POV:

Why did I do this? I think as I press the doorbell.
Dokja opens the door with surprise evident on his face "Junghyuk?" he asks?

I take a deep breath and start explaining "I seemed to forget my keys at home and the locksmith isn't working this late and..."
I avert my gaze away from him. "Everyone seems to be somewhere, so I thought maybe I could stay here"

"We'll don't just stand out there you'll catch a cold!" He says as he pulls me inside

"Wait here" he says as he disappears into an aisle.

After a minute or two Dokja comes back with a blue, folded towel and tells me to go take a shower.

I take my shoes off and start walking towards the bathroom. Oh yeah.. I return back to Dokja. "Uhh... where's the shower?"

I put the towel on my waist and then I notice something  "Dokja?" I call for him from the bathroom.
"What?" he asks. I hear his soft footsteps walking towards me.
"Do you have any clothes that I could wear-" I take one glance at his smaller figure and sigh "Never mind, I can just wear a... curtain?"

I hear Dokja sigh and start walking somewhere.
       "For a job that has so many complicating things and names, you're not that people smart are you?" He says as he throws a hoodie and a pair of basketball shorts to me.
       I lift the shirt up to look how big it actually is. It's actually my size. I look at Dokja and I look back at the shirt. I go back and forth between them until Dokja starts getting annoyed.
       "What is it? Can't I wear an oversized hoodie every once in a while" he says as he folds his arms and averts his gaze from me.
"If you would have wanted to I could've just giv-"
       "Oh shit" he says as he runs towards the kitchen.

       He takes something out of the oven and something is clearly burnt. I open the windows and put on the kitchen hood. Dokja looks like he's even more worried, so I walk to his side and see a little fire. I take a pot and cover what used to be a rotisserie chicken with it.

       "So..." I start as I keep my eyes on the pot. "You're not that cooking smart are you?"
        He hits my arm lightly "I CAN actually cook for your information, this just happened to be a special case because you are here"
         "Well next time I'm here, I'll make the food not the other way around" I say as I put on an apron.
         "Is there anything in the fridge?" I ask. When I open it, he answers "No, there's just some leftover rice and eggs and some veggies" he says.
           "Those are good enough for tonight and tomorrow morning, do you have any allergies?" I ask while I'm taking out the ingredients from the fridge.
            "Not that I know of" he says before he continues "Uhm... I think that you've got this in the bag, so I'm going to just..." he slowly inches towards closer to the couch every time he speaks. I sigh and nod.

"Dokja?" I ask him while he's washing his plate. He hums for an answer and I continue  "I was wondering do you have a blanket for me?"
        He stops the water and dries his hands to a towel "What do you mean a blanket?"
       "You know, I'm going to enter my slumber on your couch" I answer
       Dokja looks at me and then says "Please talk English to me, that sounds so weird"

        "Oh, sorry?" I say "I'm going to sleep on your couch" he tilts his head "Why?"
         I sigh "I am an alpha, you are an omega" I tell him slowly.
He rolls his eyes "Oh please, I can take care of myself" I lift my eyebrow "...well sometimes" he continues.
        "By the way, before we go to sleep I'd advice you not to come near me while I'm sleeping"
.
.
.

(IF THERE IS A FIRE, you're supposed to close the windows and kitchen hood irl) - didn't want to put it in the story because I  prefer not to do that<3

You better be happy for this update, I have a math test tomorrow and let me tell you... it's not it.
Update: had the test, it wasn't that bad :D
Duble update: We have another test<3

Anyways love you :3 <- that 'emoji' looks like a dude with a mustache-