Strong independent Omega

Yellow my loves, you guys probably hate me for not writing... I get it lol.
Enjoy<3

Before:
I turn away from Dokja and top the açaí bowls with nuts, berries and fruits "Breakfast is ready soon, so choose where you want to eat it"

Continued:

Dokja POV:

We're sitting in a park on a bench and I'm listening to Sooyoung rant to me about this guy he had met a while a go.
"And then he had the audacity to ask me who pays for my bills. And I told him I work my ass off and he didn't believe me-"

-after 10 min-

"Obviously I was done with that man, how are you and Jonghyuk doing by the way?" She asks me.
I shifted my focus into a nearby birch tree and said: "Well I haven't heard of him for three weeks. He visited once after the 'sleep over', but I haven't heard from him since. Maybe he just wanted to mess with my head..."

Honestly, I'm so done. Not going to text him, not going to call him or anything.

Sooyoung frowns "Well could there be a specific reason? Friends, work, family?"
Or maybe he just doesn't want to see me. I shrug my shoulders and look down at the grass that surrounds my feet.

"Dokja. I know your 'I'm-the-reason-this-isn't-working-face' and that needs to go! Today you won't even have time to think about that" she says as she drags me to the nearest mall.

We spent our day visiting clothing stores, museums and cafés, but there's still one place I want to visit.

"No. na-ah. Absolutely not!" Sooyoung objects.

"Come on it's not that bad", I say.

"Do I look like a woman who goes to a book store to you? My reputation will be ruined" she says as she dramatically flips her hair.

"Reputation? Who else knows you expect the plagiarism companies?" I ask while trying to keep my laughter contained.

Sooyoung lets out an over exaggerated gasp and says: "That was a long time ago!! I was 17! We don't talk about that... it was a dark time in my life!"

I smile and take a couple steps towards the door "Seriously we won't stay there for long. Just ten minutes, tops"
Sooyoung rolls her eyes, but follows me into the store.

-at home-

I sit down on the couch and wonder what do I need a man for anyway! Having a best friend and some alone time is better than texting some alpha.

Ding.

I see the name on my phone and put my phone on the floor. No. I will not answer and I will not be in contact with this man anymore.

Ding.

I put on a sci-fi film and start watching it.

-Five minutes into the movie-

"Okay maybe one text won't hurt" I say as I pick up my phone from the floor and check the message.

Jonghyuk:
Hello! Hope you've been well. I hope you will excuse me for not engaging with you earlier. That is a cause of my workplace facing difficulties and we have truly been trying to get to the root of that problem.
If there are any questions or proposals you want to ask me then go ahead.

He wrote a whole essay to say he's been busy at work instead of summarizing it all into six words. I could never.

Me:
I actually do have a question

Jonghyuk:
And what might that be? I would gladly answer it.

Me:
Do you always type like that?

Jonghyuk:
I'm not quite sure I'm following.

Me:
The dots at the end of every sentence and the fancy language

Jonghyuk:
I can try to implement a more "chill" text style.

Me:
Thank you

Jonghyuk:
I dunno if this is what u wanted, but I'll try it 4 u lol

Me:
Switch back please

Jonghyuk:
Gladly.

Me:
I also have an another question...
.
.
.
Alright, toodles McOodles this chapter was less about Dokja's and Jonghyuk's love life, because I wanted to show also the friendshipness. Also wanted to feature Sooyoung so😌

It's been- holy macaroni- almost half a year since I last updated.

We're on a ski/winter break that lasts a week... or like it will end after tomorrow and then I'll go back to skool🥲

Bye luvs<3