00

//

Darkness of the night swallowed the busy streets of the city. The noises of the traffic and the people walking by couldn’t be heard through Minho’s headphones that were playing music in a deafening volume.

The whole day he had spent in the practice room, dark clouds covered the sky, so it wasn’t very surprising when he could feel drops of water fall on the top of his head. He sighed, as the rain just became more and more aggressive by each passing second.

It became so unbearable that he decided to hide under a roof of a long abandoned restaurant he passed every day.

After a few seconds, another figure appeared from the heavy rain, stopping next to him to also hide. Minho paid no attention to him, until his song finished. There was silence for a while before next song played and during that, he could finally hear the loud knocking of the rain against the pavement and the roof above his head. What he also heard was...crying?

Minho’s eyes widened, he looked at the other person who stood next to him. It was a young boy, maybe a bit younger than he was. His blond hair was soaking wet as well as his clothes. He had blood running from his nose and he was sobbing his throat out.

He is a stranger, I can’t just talk to him, Minho thought. He will leave in a while, I will just ignore it.

But, the boy did not stop and so didn’t the rain.

Minho cursed internally, before reaching to hold the boy’s shoulder. “Excuse me...Are you okay?”

//
New minsung story! This is a bit more shitty compared to the other things I've written, but I hope you enjoy it nevertheless! Ily ❤

- Sani