05

Since Jisung came into his life, he felt like nothing had gone right for him. His every decision ended in a distaster, his life felt like shit and he blamed all that on Jisung.

He regretted speaking to him that night so many times he stopped counting. But also, sometimes, he felt a sudden wave of joy, seeing the blond head sleeping on his couch or blabbering something he didn't care about. Those times made him question: "Was it really Jisung's fault?"

"Hyung, I have to go to work..."

"Why? It's so late."

"I really have to finish the paperwork or boss's gonna kill me."

The boy stood up and gave Minho a small smile. "I'll come tomorrow," he said, before running off.

Minho was now left alone in front of the club. He thought about going in and getting drunk like the day before. Until, he received a call. It was an unknown number.

"Hello?" he spoke up lazily, yawning right after.

"Are you Minho?" a familiar girl's voice was heard. "He didn't give me a fake number, right?"

"No, yeah, it's me."

"This is Hari. You wanna hang out?"

Minho hesitated. He bit his lower lip and ruffled his hair with a free hand. Saying yes felt like disobeying a mother. He knew he had promised Jisung to not meet her again, but was there any logical reason he couldn't meet a girl? Jisung wasn't his parent nor a boyfriend.

"Yeah, where will we meet?"

"You look tired," Hari commented as they sat down at the bar. She took off her jacket revealing sleeveless dress. Her chest was really exposed and Minho couldn't concentrate, his eyes drifting between that and her eyes.

"I-uh I was out with a friend," he stuttered.

"Hey, Minho, what can I serve you?" the bartender approached them and Minho thanked him internally for saving him from an awkward moment.

"Hey Hyunjin... Give us something hard," he replied and Hari giggled. Hyunjin eyed her and showed him thumbs up in a way she couldn't see, before walking away to make the drinks.

"So..." Hari started, leaning against the bar. Her dress fell even lower, exposing even more of her chest. "I will be straightforward... I am very attracted to you."

Hyunjin handed them the glasses and Minho downed it immediately, looking as Hari did the same. She then put her hand on his thigh and squeezed it lightly. He gulped and they made an eye contact.

"My apartment is just a while from here," Minho said.

"You want to leave already?" she smirked.

The boy had too much of strangers surrounding him for that day, his ears felt like they were about to bleed because of the loud music and chatter of other people, he wanted peace and quiet, he wanted something more...intimate.

She took his hand and led him outside, laughing. She started running, so he did too, until they were near his apartment.
They were a little sweaty and out of breath, but still, they stormed into his bedroom. She basically jumped into his bed, passion in her eyes. He took off his sweater and helped her with the dress that needed to unzip on her back. She wasn't wearing any bra, so the second he pulled off the dress, she was naked, looking at him in amusement.

They started kissing until Minho started to get out of breath, he pulled away and then continued on her neck and chest.

"Faster," she breathed out and started undoing his belt with his help; they were both naked at that point. "I am ready."

Minho stared at her, at the beautiful woman in front of him. He then kissed her, and held her. He called her name, listened to her call his. But, god, he thought, I can't get him out of my head. At the end, he couldn't give her what she wanted.

When Minho woke up in the morning, the bed was empty. His face was swallowed in confusion, before remembering what happened. He frowned and buried his face in the pillow, letting out a loud groan.

"You're finally up."

He jumped at the sudden voice, seeing Hari step into the room, dressed only in the sweater he lent her. Her hair was messy and she wore a charming smile on her face.

"I made us breakfast, come." She forced him out of the bed. Hari was in a surprisingly good mood. Minho really thought she'd be mad, since he had her on edge, made it seem like he was ready to give her everything and then he just backed off. She respected it and they agreed to just sleep after that. She made them some eggs with bacon and a coffee.

"Wow, I didn't think you'd-" he stopped himself before he could finish. In Hari's hands, there was Jisung's cup, the one with spots on it. He snatched it from her hand.

"You could have spilt it!" she exclaimed and looked at him with wide eyes.

"I-"

There was a knock on the front door. "Hyung! It's me!" Jisung was heard clearly all the way to the kitchen.

Fuck.

"I'll go open," Hari said, but before he could stop her, she was already at the door. Minho came too late. Jisung was holding a plastic bag, but when he spotted her, he let go of it. Smile dissolved from his face.

"I am Hari! Are you Minho's friend?" the girl, oblivious to the tense situation, introduced herself, but Jisung took a step back.

"Jisung, wait, don't get upset," Minho began, but the other didn't want to hear any of it. He turned around and sprinted down the stairs.

"Oh god, Minho...was that your boyfriend?"

-

Heyy sorry for the delay ✨ I'll update tomorrow to make up for it ❤

-Sani