09

He hardly smiled, even when happy. It was just the way he was, yet people still couldn't understand. Understand that it just wasn't his thing.

So, when he was lying beside the blond, watching as the sleep rested on his eyelids, he felt more than confused when he couldn't help the smile finding its way on his lips.

Jisung was still naked, cuddled against his chest, his hand protectively around Minho's waist. It felt like he was scared of letting him go. Scared of him not coming back once he leaves.

"I am so sorry for everything," Minho whispered. "I will never forgive myself... Never."

He slowly took Jisung's arms and put a pillow on the place he was lying on for the younger to grab. Then he left the room, closing the door behind him. He was only wearing his sweater, but he didn't care as he was actually quite warm.

Making his way to the kitchen, he decided to make the other something to eat. Just now, he could take a proper look at Jisung's apartment. It was cozy, with warm tones of colours. There was a lot of colourful crap lying around, but it was homely.

Minho sighed and opened the fridge to look for some food. He tried to be as quiet as possible, taking out the plates and bowls with the slowest speed. Almost burnt it, but it was good enough.

He thought about waking Jisung right after finishing the food, but there was a thing he needed to take care of.

"Hyunjin, I need relationship advice."

"And you called me?"

"You have a boyfriend."

"Seungmin is not my-nevermind... Why do you need it?"

"I.... I want to ask Jisung to be my boyfriend."

"Wait... Are you serious!?" Hyunjin screamed in surprise, a tiny bit of excitement heard in his voice.

"Yeah," Minho laughed, realizing what was actually happening. He could feel a wave of happiness run through him.

"Oh my god wait, I am stressed, this is actually real, I am so happy for you hyung!"

"I still need help, Hyunjin."

"Just ask him... Don't be nervous, he'll say yes."

"I am so scared."

"Of what?"

"Of me hurting him more than I already did. Should I really do this? Isn't it better for me to stay away?"

"No, it's not." He heard a voice behind him, making him freeze.
Feeling two hands wrapping around his waist, he turned off his phone. Jisung put his head on Minho's shoulder and hugged him tightly.

"Jisung, I..."

"Yeah?"

"I... I made you food, I am sure you're hungry-"

"I'll be your boyfriend."

"You... Wait, really?"

"I trust you. I know you won't hurt me ever again."

Minho turned around, placing his hands on Jisung's cheeks. "How can you be so nice to me after all that has happened?" he whispered, tears taking over.

"I love you."

"Why? Why would you do that to yourself?"

"I am a little fucked up." Jisung smiled sadly, leaning in, pecking Minho's lips. The other hugged him tightly, breathing in his sweet scent.

"So am I."

/

So sorry for the delay, but it is finished! Hope you enjoyed <3

- Sani

Toxic ☆ Minsung ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें