06

He was sitting on the ground leaning against his bed, knees tight pressed against his face. The room was dark, the only source of light was the sun shining through the pulled down blinds. He's been crying for a few hours, waiting for something to happen, some miracle.

Jisung knew Minho hated him, only acted he was his friend out of pity, he knew it all. But, there was still some hope in his heart, he still thought there was a chance for the older to at least like him. All that hope was gone. He was betrayed.

Seeing Hari in Minho's sweater, how happy she was... Maybe that's why Minho didn't accept him. He already loved someone else.

"Jisung!" he heard banging on his front door. It was Minho – the blond recognized his voice. As much as he wanted to let him in, to fall into his embrace, he couldn't.

But, Minho found a way. He kicked the door until it swung open, and he ran into Jisung's bedroom.
When he saw the boy, he approached him quickly and lifted him up the ground, pinning him against the wall.

"You fucking idiot," the older muttered under his breath, but Jisung could hear it.

"If you hate me so much kill me!" he screamed, getting as close to Minho's face as possible. "I don't have any reason to live! You're the only person that I love, the only thing that kept me going. If you hate me, I don't have any reason to be here! End it!"

Minho let go of him quickly and turned around, facing him with his back. Jisung had tears streaming down his face. His breaths were shaky and uneven, the cries he, so desperately, wanted to hide were making his throat hurt, like he couldn't talk anymore. Minho just stood there, trying to sort his thoughts out.

Jisung took all the courage and last bits of energy; he whispered: "Please, kill me."

"Shut up!" Minho screamed and Jisung was pushed again. Everything happened way too fast. He felt himself losing the balance, slipping on something on the floor and the next thing he knew, there was a sharp pain in his temple, making his whole body freeze in a state of shock. Last thing he saw was Minho's terrified expression, before his vision turned as black as the night.

Tears started building up in Minho's eyes, he looked so unsure and broken. Slowly, he knelt next to Jisung's limp body, cradling him close to his chest. Sobs overcame him and he held him tightly.

"Wake up, please wake up," he whispered. "I am sorry, I am sorry. Please, wake up."

Jisung let out a quiet noise and scrunched his nose. His eyes opened slowly, pain was still flowing through his body and he felt the wetness of blood coming out of his wound.

"I am so sorry, are you okay?" Minho was stroking both of Jisung's cheeks while repeating the same question.

He looked up, his eyes widening slightly, seeing Minho above him, with bloodshot eyes.

"You're okay... It's okay now. Does it hurt?" the black haired male whispered, forcing a smile on his face. Jisung could only nod; somehow, he didn't think he could speak.

"We should go to the hospital, Chan should see you."

"M-Minho..."

"Don't talk, I am here."

He stood up, picking up the younger bridal style.

"He's fine... It's a concussion," Chan came out from the room Jisung was in, approaching the nervous boy sitting on the closest chair.

Minho let out a sigh of relief and smiled lightly.

"Mind telling me who did it?" Chan continued. He sat down and put his hands into the pockets of the white coat he was wearing.

Minho felt too guilty to say it too loudly, so he whispered. "I... I did..."

"What?" his hyung screamed, obviously not believing a word. "Why would you?"

"I got... So angry. I tried to hate him, I tried so hard! He told me to kill him and that made me so fucking angry, because...why would he think that being with the monster that I am would be the only reason to be alive? I pushed him to knock some sense into him, but he slipped and..."

"You tried to hate him?"

"I can't be with him," Minho sobbed. "I can't love him, not an option."

Chan pulled him into a hug, letting him sob on his shoulder. "Why not?"

"Have you seen what I've done to him, just because of one argument? I am too dangerous, I shouldn't be even close to him, let alone be his..."

"Minho-"

"Thanks for taking care of Jisung... Tell him I couldn't stay longer."

On that note, the black haired boy pushed away from Chan's hug, quickly left the hospital and headed to one place that could help him. The bar.