08

The next morning, Chan let Jisung go, since there was no reason to keep him in the hospital.
The blond didn't go home right away, so he decided to take a walk, think things through. One thing he knew for sure. He was in love with Minho, hopelessly in love. So in love that it didn't matter what Minho did, he'd still had feelings for him, nothing would change.

Walking through the streets, seeing all the happy couples, either in coffee shops for a breakfast date, or just spending time together, made him miss Minho even more, feeling like his heart had been crushed by a cold metal hand.

He sighed, a white hog leaving his mouth as he did so. It was a really chilly morning, Jisung's cheeks and fingers were getting red and sore, so he supposed finally going home would be the smartest idea. He walked to the familiar structure, his eyes widening at the sight.

"Minho!" he exclaimed, approaching the unconscious male, who was sitting in front of his door, leaning against them. He was shivering, his cheeks cold bit red.

Jisung cupped his face, shaking him lightly. The other just whined quietly, moving his head to the side."Hyung, wait a little, it's gonna be okay," Jisung whispered, lifting Minho up and taking him inside his house.

"We're acting like we're comforting each other."

He could hear a faint smooth voice.

"But, it's mixed with thorns."

The voice made him smile, though it caused him pain.

"Can't keep doing this, we need to make a decision."

"Jisung?"

"Minho!"

He could feel two hands cup his face and stroke his cheeks softly. Opening his eyes, he was met with a beautiful sight. Jisung's face, filled with worry, as the blond bangs covered his whole forehead and faintly the eyes also.

"I love you," Minho whispered, as it was the first thing that came into his mind when he saw the younger. "I loved you so much, I thought it was hate."

He could feel little streams of tears flow down his temples, soaking into his sideburns.
His sight then fell on the bandage on Jisung's head. So, that's when it hit him again. He had to protect Jisung. From himself.

"I love you too, but you have to tell me, why were you freezing your ass off outside? Were you there all night?"

I love you too.

"Uh, I was drunk," he whispered. "Thanks for taking care of me, but now I have to leave."

He started sitting up, but his limbs still felt a little numb and cold.

"Minho, stay." Jisung suddenly hugged him, burying his face in the big warm sweater. He breathed in the scent he craved so much. The sweet, yet bitter fragrant affected with a tiny bit of alcohol reminded him all the memories they've shared. Most of them not very pleasant, but still. They were with Minho.

"I know what you're thinking," the blond's voice was muffled through the sweater. "You're not dangerous. I am not afraid of you. You made a mistake, so did I. I was never mad at you for what you did, but if it makes you feel better than I can say it. I forgive you. Everything. Just please, stay."

He pulled away to look at Minho. The boy's eyes were blood shot red and his cheeks soaked wet with tears. He was silent. Jisung grabbed his chin and eyeing his lips, he connected them with his own.

More tears had built up in Minho's eyes when he responded to the kiss by opening his lips a little, letting Jisung's tongue do its thing. He tilted his head a little and put his hand on the younger's cheek, pulling him even closer.

It got more heated as Minho bit Jisung's lower lip, making the other whimper. Jisung's hands lifted Minho's sweater and stroked his firm stomach.

"I want to be your addiction, hyung," Jisung whispered with a thirsty tone. "Instead of alcohol or anything else, let it be me."

"I think you already are."