02

Minho loved his bed; it was maybe his most favourite place to be at. Feeling the warmth you have created yourself under the covers, knowing you don't have to do anything for that day and you feel yourself slowly falling into the deep sleep-

"Minho!"

"Fuck. Off." The boy rolled out from his bed and fell on the ground. Instead of standing up, he stayed there and started falling asleep again.

"Lee fucking Minho, I am not gonna stand here forever!" A loud banging on the door almost shook the whole apartment. The angry tone in his hyung's voice made him stand up.

"I hate you Bang Chan," he said instead of a greeting, letting his friend in.

"Don't tell me you already went to bed, let's go have a drink!" Chan yelled, throwing his arms in the air. "We can call Jisung too, if you want."

"What? No, ew." Minho made a disgusted face. "I am glad I got rid of him."

"Yeah, whatever you say." The older threw him a leather jacket he had previously thrown on his chair. "Let's go before Changbin gets tired of waiting."

The alcohol in his veins was all he needed. It was making him feel warm and crazy, creating a haze in his brain that made all his worries and problems wash away like dirt during a heavy rain.

"Hey, do you want to dance together?" A beautiful girl approached him, holding his shoulder.

"Sure...” Minho bit his lip in excitement. "Guys, I am going!" He screamed to Chan, who had been too busy with Changbin, so he left, letting the girl lead him to the dance floor.

He held her waist as she pressed herself against him in the rhythm. He couldn’t take his eyes off of her. She was only an inch shorter than him, but her legs looked really long in the tight dress she wore. She was a bit masculine, her shoulders were defined and that was insanely attractive to him.

"I am Hari," she said right into his ear, making him shiver.

"Minho."

"You dance so well, Minho. You do this often?"

He let his drunken mind do its thing, only concentrating on Hari and Hari only. She smelled like alcohol and cigarettes – he loved it. She fit in his hands perfectly, he wanted to hold her forever, already glad that he met her.

You know...I was very lonely before I met you.

"Ugh, fucking Jisung."

"What did you say?!" Hari exclaimed.

"I... I have to go..." he slowly started backing away, suddenly feeling nauseous.

"Do you feel sick? Can I, at least, have your number?" she asked, taking out her phone. Minho didn't even look at her. He found the exit and quickly left, not feeling so light anymore. Jisung's face was popping up in his mind as he, stumbling across the street, made his way home.

"Hyung!" the blond screamed as soon as he saw the other walking up the stairs.
Minho felt even sicker seeing the face that just ruined his night with Hari.

"Go away, Jisung," he muttered, lazily taking out his keys.

"Are you drunk? Wait, let me help you."

The younger took the keys from his hands and opened the door for him, slightly pushing him inside.

"Why are you still here? You seem even more annoying when I have vodka inside of me.”

"I'll help you go to bed."

"I don't need your help."

"Come, hyung.”

"God, why do you never fucking listen?!”

Minho screamed and slammed the boy against the wall, putting his hand in the air...when he realized what he's done.

"I am so sorry." He collapsed on the ground, looking at his hands in guilt.

He almost hit Jisung.

All the drunkenness was gone, he could feel the tears trailing down his cheeks as well as sobs coming out of his throat. His shoulders felt heavy and his heart seemed to drop at the very pit of his stomach.

Jisung sat down next to him, still a little in shock from the situation that just occurred. He put his arms around Minho's waist and hugged him tight, snuggling into the crook of his neck.
They stayed in that position until Jisung could feel the boy become heavier, hearing steady breaths escaping Minho's mouth. He helped him go to bed, hearing only a few protests in the form of quiet mutters.

Jisung himself sat next to the bed, leaning against it, reflecting on what had happened, until his eyelids became too heavy to stay opened.

//
Let's pray for our stray kids fast recovery from covid 💔
-Sani