Chapter - 22

Manik smirked seeing the reaction on their faces.....

SK their old servant came out of the kitchen listening voices

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

SK their old servant came out of the kitchen listening voices......seeing Manik, Sanjana and Alia and Dhruv he was overwhelmed..... Coming to them he smiled at them.....

Looking SK they genuinely smiled at him...

Man : How are you SK?

SK: I am good Manik baba....

Then Manik introduced SK to everyone.....

Listening his voice Nyo , Avy and Kri got back their sense....

Nyo : You..... How..... Mean??

Man : Wait for a while Mrs.Malhotra ..... We will come back to you.... ( to SK) SK take Anahita to the Garden..... ( to Anahita) Anu baby go with uncle and look around the beautiful garden.....

Listening him Anu looked at her mother who nodded...... And she happily went with SK....

[ She loves her Mamu a lot but before asking her mother's permission she doesn't go anywhere ]

Then everyone moved towards the sofa and sat there with full attitude.....Except the three of them....

[ From now on I will refer Nyonika ,  Avyaan and kritika together as Malhotras ]

Man : So tell me Mrs.Malhotra.... Are you surprised?.... How's the comeback?

 How's the comeback?

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He asked smirking.....

Understanding the situation Nyonika said....

Nyo : No ways....lets go Avyaan and Kritika...... We can't live with them.....

Nan : Sorry to say Mrs.Malhotra  but you can't......

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.