Chapter - 39

Man : Hello Rakshit ......

He said smirking.....

Rak : Why are you doing this to me haan.... You got your Nandini na..... Let me go from here.....

He said begging him to leave....

Manik laughed evilly.....

Man : What you did?  Don't you know the reason? Huh..... You harmed my Nandini ..... Because of you we lost our first child......

He roared furiously.....

Rakshit widened his eyes in shock hearing this he thought now no can save him from the lion as he got trapped in lion's den.....

Manik gestured something to his mens who nodded....

They open Rakshit's hands and legs and freed his from the chair.....

He was shocked by their actions and thought Is Manik leaving him but his misconceptions were short lived when they took out his shirt and again tied him back on the chair....

He frowned then his eyes widened seeing Manik coming with a belt in his hand coming towards his with slow yet dangerous steps as a lion come towards his prey......

He screamed as Manik started hitting him with the belt with full force.....

Manik was continuously hitting him with the belt releasing all his anger..... He stopped as Rakshit fall with the chair.....

Manik's men picked the chair and placed it back on its place.....

Manik started beating him again.....the place echoed with Rakshit's painful screams......

After sometime Manik stopped when he was somewhat relaxed.......

He left from there instructing his mens to give him some water and food so that he couldn't die.....

Hospital

At 2 PM

He reached hospital at 2 ......directly he gone to Nandini's room and saw Rehan, Divya,  Abhi, Dhruv, Alia and Cabir were sitting there.....

Divya was sitting beside Nandini carressing her face with moist eyes and Rehan stood beside her.....

He saw Manik....

Reh : You came Manik....

Man : Hmm....

Reh : Where have you gone....

Man : Just some work came up Uncle....

Reh : Hmm..... Atleast you should call us Mom and Dad just like Nandu do....

He said smiling

Man : Okay Dad....

He smiled lightly....

Re : Hmmm..... As you came back......I have to talk to her doctor.... So we are going to him....

Manik nodded..... They left the room giving privacy to the couple....

Manik came towards her..... He was going to carress her face when his hand stopped in the middle.....

Thinking something he went to the washroom to change his clothes and wash hands first before going near her....

He came out wiping his face and hands......

He got shocked seeing her moving.... He eyes filled with happy tears..... He ran to her....

When Manik went to freshen up at that time Nandini got her consciousness back...... She frowned seeing the hospital room and she tried to move but feeling pain she couldn't....