Chapter - 36

Nan : YOU....

Dri : Yes its me Rakshit .....

He said smirking....

Nan : Why the hell you took me here.... What do you want now....

She said shouting with angry tears flowing from her eyes remembering her parents death.....

Rak : What you thought Haan.....that the Jail could stop me from ruining your life Hmmm.....

He came towards her dangerously and gripped her hairs pulling them.....

She struggled in his grip.....

Rak : Because of you I lost my both parents.... My father committed suicide in the Jail and My mother couldn't take this shock and she got a heart attack and lost her life.....

She looked at him shockingly and said.....

Rak : Don't give that look as if you knew nothing about it....

He said chuckling darkly while she shooked her head....

Nan : No I didn't knew anything about it seriously....

He left her hair Jerking....She stumbled a bit....

Rak : Because of you I lost my parents.....

He blamed her angrily....

She looked at him and shaked her head in disbelief....

Nan : Oh so you think that by killing my parents,  blasting my house you did right..... I also lost my parents because of you.....I lost my whole world in just few minutes.....And Don't forget Rakshit that life is full of circles whatever you do....it will come back to you only.....

She said angrily and He chuckled.....

Rak : Anyways.... I don't care what happened to you..... I just know that because of you I am orphan.....and I won't leave you this time.... You have to suffer....

Saying this he started dragging her somewhere.....

Nan : Leave me.... Leave.... I said leave me you psycho.....

Saying this she jerked off his hand freeing herself....

He slapped her angrily.....

Nan : What you did moron ?

She shouted seeing blood on her hand wiping her lip.....

Rak : I can do much more than this..... So I'm warning you come with me silently.....

Nan : Don't underestimate me .....woman is not weak ..... She can protect herself..... Also I can very well fight for myself If you would have fought like a fighter with me but a coward like you can only backstab someone....

He held her elbow and fold it behind her back.....

Rak : Don't force me to do something wrong Nandini ..... Come with me silently.....

He said dangerously.....

She elbowed him in his stomach and when his hold got loosened she punched his jaw with her full strength that he fell on the ground and his lips started bleeding.....

She smirked....

Nan : Never think a women  as weak Rakshit ..... Because if a women can bear the pain of giving birth then she can very do anything to protect herself..... So don't ever come infront of me again otherwise you won't be alive next time....

She said pointing her index finger at him in a warning tone....

Then taking her bag she started leaving......

Rak : I won't let you leave this time Nandini ....

He murmured standing on his feet and ran towards her....

He pushed her hard from behind and she lost her balance.....

She fell on her stomach and her head bumped with the hard rock resulting her head to bleed.....

Her eyes started closing due to the pain......

" Nandini "

Hearing the shout she jerked her eyes open and whispered before closing them again loosing her consciousness due to pain....

Nan : Manik.....

Rakshit snapped his head in the direction of the shout and widened his eyes seeing the police force.... Getting scared he ran from there.....

Manik's heart almost stopped seeing Rakshit pushing Nandini and her head bleeding..... He shouted and ran towards her....

Man : CATCH HIM....

He ran towards Nandini and the police ran behind Rakshit to catch him.....

Manik took her head in his lap.....

Man : ( teary eyes) Nandu.... Nandu.... Please.... try to open your eyes.... Nandu.....

He said patting her cheeks and holding his handkerchief on her head....

She opened her eyes and smiled weakly....

Nan : Man...Manii......

She slowly moved his hand and cupped his face......

Man : yeah baby.... Don't worry we are going to the hospital.....

He said picking her up in his arms and reached his car.....

Cabir opened the door quickly seeing them....

Manik settled on the backseat with her and Ambar started the car.....

Man : Nandu just try to keep your eyes open .....please don't close them.....

Nan : ( weakly)  Ma..... Man....Mani..... Lis..... Listen to......me......

Man : Haan baby..... Tell your Mani..... Is it paining a lot..... Don't worry.... We will soon reach the hospital..... Tell me....

He said crying....

Nan : I..... Love..... You.... Always.....

She said smiling

Man : I love you too Nandu..... I won't let anything happen to you..... Don't worry..... Ambar drive fast na....

She snuggled more into him.....

He held her tightly..... When he felt her hold on his shirt loosened he looked at her.....

He saw her unconscious due to pain.....

Man : Nandu.... Nandini .... O my God.... Ambar please drive fast she lost her consciousness.....

Manik held her tightly in his arms.....