Chapter - 42

Later at night 10 PM doctor came to check on Nandini ....

Doc : So Nandini how are you feeling now? Do you feel anything odd or any pain in your head when you tried to remember anything.....

Nan :Yes doctor I just feeling the physical pain..... By what happened to me... Have I gone through any operation because my stomach is also paining not that the pain is unbearable but I'm just asking.....

She said glancing at Manik and the doctor simultaneously.....

Man : Yeah.... Yeah.... Its just that an accident happened with you when you were driving the car.....

He lied eyeing doctor to support him....

Doc : Yeah Manik.... It was an accident..... You don't think about it much.....

Man : Yes don't think about it Nandu....

She nodded and asked doctor....

Nan : When I'll be discharged from the hospital doctor?

Man : Yeah doctor....

He also asked...

Doc : It depends on her Manik... ... If you want to take her home she need to have complete bed atleast for a week then she can do all the light work she wants but taking care of herself..... She shouldn't do the works in which she need to exert herself.... Are you understanding Manik....

Manik nodded understanding.....

Nan : Yes doctor I'll take complete bed rest but please discharge me soon doctor....

Manik chuckled seeing her...

Doc : Okay then I'll prepare your discharge papers you can go home tomorrow..... But you have to follow the diet chart I'll provide you....

She nodded happily and the doctor left nodding at Manik.....

Man : So now Are you happy.... Coming home finally....

Nan : Very

She giggled and he smiled seeing her happy....

Man : Now sleep baby....

She blushed at the endearment as its new for her...

Both slept then....

Next Morning At 9 AM

Man : No Cabir she don't need it....

Manik's outfit  👇

Cab : Then how can she go back home

He said pushing the wheel chair near Nandini ....

Actually the discharge papers for Nandini had came so they were taking her back home and Cabir had brought the wheel chair for her.... Navya was also with him.....