Chapter - 43

Alia with Anahita and Dhruv entered the room as Manik asked them to come in.....

As soon as they came inside Anahita ran towards Nandini and sat beside her.....

Anu : You are back Mami... I'm so happy....

She exclaimed happily while Nandini just passed a slight smile to her and looked at Manik to tell who are they....

Manik nodded and said....

Man : Nandu she is my younger sister Alia... He is Dhruv her husband he is a surgeon in Abhi's hospital..... And She is their cute daughter and our lovely niece Anahita we call her Anu.....

Nandini smiled at everyone...... Anu frowned....

Anu : But mamu why are you introducing her.... She toh already know us....

She said innocently and everyone got sad hearing it.....

Alia : Baby your Mami is not well now..... Lets go and let her take rest.....

She said handling the situation....

Anu nodded obediently and kissed Nandini's cheek before going out....

Alia : Bhabhi whenever you need anything just call me okay....

She said smiling and Nandini nodded....

Both left and Cabir and Navya entered with Nandini's food....

They kept the tray near Manik.....

The food was covered with a lit so Nandini didn't saw what is it....

Man : Nandu He is my best friend Cabir and his wife Navya who is also like my sister.....

They smiled and said....

Cab : Thank God Bhabhi you came..... Get well soon....

Nav : Yeah we missed you....

Nandini just smiled at them...

Cab : Acha now you have your food we are leaving....

Nav : Yeah we will talk later..... You had to have the food on time... Bye...

Nan : Bye....

As they left Manik sat beside Nandini taking the bowl of her food...

She widened her eyes seeing the khichdi and made eww faces....

Nan : No Manik I can't eat this food....

Man : You have to eat this Nandu..... It will be easy for digestion.... You have gone through operation it will be better for your health.....

He said explaining her....

Nan : In the hospital they have given me Soup.... Can't I have it here....

She said pouting.... He chuckled...

Man : No.... you need to have some solid food.... Acha lets do one thing you eat it for now and I'll make soup for you in dinner.....

He said trying to convince her....

Nan : Will you?

He nodded and she smiled

Nan : Okay then.... I'll try to finish it....

She said gulping khichdi as he forwarded the spoon towards her mouth..... He smiled...

He was feeding her and Sanjana and Ambar entered the room after getting a nod from Manik...

Man : Nandu she is my sister Sanjana and her husband Ambar....

He introduced them side by side feeding her....

Sanj : Get well soon Bhabhi....

Nandini smiled.....

They talked for sometime then both left the room......

Nan : Manik she is so cute na.....

She asked as Arnav wipped her mouth with the cloth.....

Man : Who?

He asked placing the empty food tray on the coffee table....

Nan : Anahita who else....

She asked frowning.....

Man : Yeah she is....

He nodded as took the medicines to give her....

Nan : You know Manik.... I love kids so much.....Why I am even saying this you......You might know this na I should have told you this earlier..... By the way did I told you that I always wanted a girl child before a boy.....

His hand stopped in the mid clutching the glass of water and he frozed at his place.....

Nan : Offo how could I talk to you like this... You are too stupid Nandini .... Have some shame...

She said biting her lip shyly thinking she shouldn't have spoken that.....she scolded herself mumbling.....

Manik cleared his throat and controlling himself he said....

Man : Acha now take your medicine Nandu.....

She nodded not meeting his gaze.....

She gulped the medicine and lied down properly with Manik's help and he covered her with the comforter.....

Man : Now sleep okay....

He said patting her head slowly and soon she slept with the effect of medicine ......

He came to the balcony as she slept....

The tears fell from his eyes which he had been holding since she talked about their child.....

Man : I won't tell you this ever Nandu that we had lost our first child because of him..... I will surely take the revenge from him .....

He said looking straight and wiped his tears harshly.....

He left the room pecking her forehead......