Chapter - 23

Now only Manan were sitting in the living room.....

Manik looked around the mansion which once was his home because of his Dadu but now was nothing more than a lavished mansion.....

He sighed....

Seeing this Nandini kept her hand on his.....

He looked at her and smiled faintly.....

Man : Do you know Nandu this mansion was once my home when Dadu was here but when he left me this home became the Mansion for me.....

There was a light smile on his face when he was talking about his Dadu....

Understanding him....

Nan : Don't worry Mani we will make it home together once again with our moments....

Man : Hmm..... For one thing I am grateful to Mrs. Malhotra that she didn't change anything in this house.....

Nan : ( looking around) yeah.... Its beautiful .....

Man : (Changing the topic) So the new bride let's welcome you in Malhotra tradition....

Nan: ( frowning)  And How's that ?

Manik stood up and picked her in bridal style....

Man : Ab  ghar mein toh aise welcome ho nahi paya so thought ki tumhe room tak aise hi lejaya jaaye.....

She smiled encircling her arms around him and kept her head on his shoulder.....

Reaching his room he kept her on bed...... His room was already maintained like before as he instructed Aman before coming here.....

Man : Let's get freshen up fast Nandu.... the dinner is going to be amazing....

She laughed....Later he also joined her....

While they were enjoying.... the seen in the servants quarter was totally different....

Nyo : What the hell is happening in our lives??? This Manik how dare he fool us  and took everything..... Uggg....

She was highly frustrated.....

Kri : ( murmuring) Aapne bhi toh vahi kiya tha na....

Avyaan shaked his head in disbelief seeing his mother

Nyo : ( smirking evilly) He want us to cook food na let's fulfill his wish in my style.....

Avyaan and kritika both were confused seeing her....

At Dinning Table

Everyone came downstairs and sat on the dinning table when they saw Malhotras coming from the kitchen with dinner....

Man : Mrs. Malhotra serve three plates....

She frowned but obliged....

Serving them she kept it near him.....

Man : Oho Mrs.Malhotra just have some patience..... We aren't going to eat this food..... This is for you three ( Pointing at Malhotras )

Listening this they widened their eyes.....

Nyo : No no.... Man...I mean sir..... We will eat later....

Man : ( sternly)  I said eat.....and.... and finish it also....

Nyo : (shockingly) Huh.....

Man : Didn't you hear me..... Or you have that much money that you want to pay 50 lakhs for each one of you..... I don't have any problem with it.....Actually I have learned it from you only How much important money is.....

Malhotras settled on the dinning table and served themselves with shivering hands......

Man : SK bring our dinner....

Then SK brought their dinner while they ordered from outside and they started eating enjoying their(Malhotras ) expressions....

Taking the morsel slowly Malhotras ate it with lot of difficulty.... Their eyes, ears and face was red due to the amount of Red chillies they had put in the food for Manik and his friends and thinking that they will eat it but Alas it can't be fulfilled and their plan got backfired and they had to eat that food....

Completing it they ran to the kitchen and were searching frantically for something sweet to eat.....

Finding the sweet in the fridge they ate and felt some relief.....

Outside the kitchen all completed their dinner and went to their rooms to sleep peacefully seeing their sufferings....

Manan's room

Manan were lying in each others arms and manik was in deep thinking while Nandini slept.....

Man : ( in mind)  I will surely take your revenge from them Dadu.....This is just the beginning.....there is more to come  for them....

Looking at her face he smiled seeing her sleeping and pecked her forehead and covering them with the duvet he slept with a satisfied smile on his face....