𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬.) 4

❤︎☀︎︎❦☹︎❦☀︎︎❤︎

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘴𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘸𝘬𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥, 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨.

❤︎☀︎︎❦☹︎❦☀︎︎❤︎

Athena's pov!

i headed out the front of the shop, where ash eventually met with me.

"do you wanna go somewhere, anywhere specific," ashtray had asked me.

i think for a second, I decided I was close enough to ashtray to show him my special spot.

I've only showed probably only 2 people this area, which was, gia and fez, maybe rue, but it was kinda of blur since I was high.

i showed gia when she was going through a tough time, around the time rue had overdosed, so I showed her.

another time I showed her, was when I just needed to clear my mind, so I called her.

we called the place, '𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲.'

the time I showed fez was when I was around 12, basically he was about to drop me off, but I didn't want the adventure to end, so I told him to suddenly stop the car when we pulled up into the street.

he hit the brake, thinking we ran something over.

he was mad at me to say the least, but when I showed him the place, he was surprisingly okay with it, and chilled there with me for awhile.

"I think you would really enjoy this place," i said with a smile.

"word?" he responded

i nod, then pull over the vines to get into the area, it was hidden behind it.

i know, some fairytale type shit.

once we step in the area, I see ashtrays eyes light up.

alright that was a lie, his eyes stayed normal.

but I can tell, just tell he enjoyed the place, okay? okay.

"it's cool right?" i said, needing reassurance.

"it's cool," he said.

i sighed, I knew he doesn't show emotion, but cmon, this place is literally a dream, squeal and jump up and down bitch.

𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴, 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦. 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘢, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵.